Ariana Grande wearing a Britney shirt on Instagram

• Super Mods
3 hours ago, GODNA IS A QUEEN said:

You made a comment on a public forum. Anyone is subject to respond however they please just as long as it isn’t defamatory. I think you should learn from this because for the most part, I always see you getting into arguments whenever somebody writes to you a rebuttal or a differing opinion. Have a good day. ❤️

I dont get into arguments on purpose,

its usually idiots who cant handle my opinion.

Im just SICK of it!

But ok you too

• Love 1
  • Super Mods
19 hours ago, GODNA IS A QUEEN said:

She still is?????

she's still gorgeous, but not naturally gorgeous anymore. Her choice though, I do think it's ridiculous we are still commenting on celebs or people who do surgeries or procedures nowadays :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm: I believe nearly everyone around me has done something to their face lol. I never did nor do I think I will, I base most of my confidence on my body and muscles, I don't care much about the face (they do say im pretty though :prettyney_britney_iggy_girls_bbma_2015_hair_flip_bounce:

16 minutes ago, Alexanda said:

spacer.png

She looks even different from the pic on the right, the last time she looked like herself was rain on me and positions music video, but after the positions video she looks waaaayyy different! Almost like an alien. I love her!

17 hours ago, Kletus said:

She looks even different from the pic on the right, the last time she looked like herself was rain on me and positions music video, but after the positions video she looks waaaayyy different! Almost like an alien. I love her!

Nah, she was starting to look very different, way before that video.

On 6/2/2022 at 4:46 PM, Menzo said:

March 2010 | Here Are the Few Times Ariana Grande LITERALLY Let Her Hair  Down | POPSUGAR Beauty Photo 7

433 Ariana Grande 2010 Photos and Premium High Res Pictures - Getty Images

She looked her best in 2010, before the weight loss, tan and surgery, plus her eyes looked more alive.

i'll never ever understand how someone naturally gorgeous like her could decide to get unnecessary surgery to her face.

...they say it's their bodies so fine, let 'em ruin it. :queenflopga_walk_sass_pink:

On 6/1/2022 at 11:42 AM, warioaddams said:

I think is just tanning, Even Britney looks different when she tans.

Ariana is truly my GIRL; I love her so much and always will... but I even I know girl has done some stuff

She was gorgeous before, and while she stills looks great, I hope she stops here and doesn't warp her beauty beyond recognition!

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.