Are we bored as a fan base?

I feel like we are just posting anything now a days….. :canthandleit_cry_katy_sob_sad_tears: Britney is clearly missed on here and it shows greatly based off the threads that are being created every 5 seconds with info that’s not relevant or is from 2002. We need to do better as a fan base 
spacer.png

And yes, this includes myself and my recent threads that have flopped harder than Christina Aguilera on the music charts :byetina_xtina_Christina_aguilera_pink_leave_bye_walk_leave_carpet_cheetah_hat:

I hope everyone has an awesome weekend :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

Spoiler

Give us a fun video, a house tour or something worthy of posting about, Britney:tiffanycries_ny_new_york_miss_tiffany_pollard_crying_tears_sobbing_sad:

• Love 1
  • Haha 4
  • Super Mods
2 hours ago, BritneyLVR2.0 said:

Not this thread literally flopping :girlbye_walking_away_leave_get_out_leaving_chair_okay: I really hope that spark can come back :disappointed_thinking_oh_okay_glasses:

Thank you for blessing me with your presence, SlayOut :crying4_britney_crying_stages_tears_sad:

Thank you for trying to spark Exhale back with your thread sis! :katycry_perry_crying_tears_sad_sobbing:

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Super Mods
1 minute ago, BritneyLVR2.0 said:

Or flashbacks of her career and news from 2004….. :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

Lol true.

You know sometimes I wonder why we as a fanbase are so dedicated to Britney when she doesn't give as much to her fans as other singers.

I mean you dont see her doing re-releases and having fan sessions like Taylor Swift

You dont see her dropping a suprise album like Beyonce.

I think the reason we are all still fans is cause we hold on to the old Britney we grew up with.

Were really fans of her and miss her ruling the pop charts and world.

Idk if u agree but thats how I feel

• Love 2
  • Like 1
5 hours ago, princessmimi said:

Lol true.

You know sometimes I wonder why we as a fanbase are so dedicated to Britney when she doesn't give as much to her fans as other singers.

I mean you dont see her doing re-releases and having fan sessions like Taylor Swift

You dont see her dropping a suprise album like Beyonce.

I think the reason we are all still fans is cause we hold on to the old Britney we grew up with.

Were really fans of her and miss her ruling the pop charts and world.

Idk if u agree but thats how I feel

I see what you're saying but it's an unfair comparison to make given Britney's circumstances for the majority of her career. 

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block