Are we bored as a fan base?

On 5/27/2022 at 7:26 PM, princessmimi said:

Lol true.

You know sometimes I wonder why we as a fanbase are so dedicated to Britney when she doesn't give as much to her fans as other singers.

I mean you dont see her doing re-releases and having fan sessions like Taylor Swift

You dont see her dropping a suprise album like Beyonce.

I think the reason we are all still fans is cause we hold on to the old Britney we grew up with.

Were really fans of her and miss her ruling the pop charts and world.

Idk if u agree but thats how I feel

Or maybe she’s not giving us much because she needs to heal. She was in a forced-conservatorship for over a decade…remember 🙄 

it’s literal insanity for fans to want more than for her to be healthy, happy, and healing. It’s highly unrealistic to want anything musically, yet. 

comparing her music career right now to Taylor Swift is …uhhhh… weird. 

• Super Mods
5 hours ago, Lisa88007 said:

Or maybe she’s not giving us much because she needs to heal. She was in a forced-conservatorship for over a decade…remember 🙄 

it’s literal insanity for fans to want more than for her to be healthy, happy, and healing. It’s highly unrealistic to want anything musically, yet. 

comparing her music career right now to Taylor Swift is …uhhhh… weird. 

Lol wow you must not know me on here cause I ALWAYS post about her healing and freedom.

Im just saying Britney never really gave us fans much even in her prime!

I always felt like she resents us for making her famous

10 minutes ago, princessmimi said:

Lol wow you must not know me on here cause I ALWAYS post about her healing and freedom.

Im just saying Britney never really gave us fans much even in her prime!

I always felt like she resents us for making her famous

I get what you are saying! I think in her prime she gave a lot! But around the knee injury during In the Zone era maybe she started resenting her fame. 

• Super Mods
3 minutes ago, Lisa88007 said:

I get what you are saying! I think in her prime she gave a lot! But around the knee injury during In the Zone era maybe she started resenting her fame. 

Yeah.

Idk if it was the conservatorship but since her 2008 comeback,

she's been stand-offish and kinda awkward with fans.

Just look at all the meet and greets from the conservatorship,

she looks like she's scared for her life

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.