A dark and weird song you know but like it?

The track "Rennen" was written from the point of view of a friend who had decided that they gracefully wanted to step away from life in order to ease their suffering. - SOHN

Not necessarily weird, but most definitely dark and a sensitive topic. He's going on tour later this year and I cannot wait to see him live. 

• Like 2
9 hours ago, rennen2.0 said:

The track "Rennen" was written from the point of view of a friend who had decided that they gracefully wanted to step away from life in order to ease their suffering. - SOHN

Not necessarily weird, but most definitely dark and a sensitive topic. He's going on tour later this year and I cannot wait to see him live. 

excellent! such a piece of art and its tastefully done too

11 minutes ago, britney_rocks said:

Its a catchy song even though its about school shooting. 

omg i jammed to this song for a while some years ago and liked it for the sound and not even listening too much of the lyrics thinking some of it is a slang and allegory for something not so dark, i swear as a non English person i never listened to the lyrics so much and its extra dark now and funny too to me

its so creepy wow

but i guess i used the song for another means than its original meaning so hey its art its all good

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.