Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hi y’all! :qtbrit_britney_2015_smile_happy:

So I’m unhinged at the moment and unlike the gays the dye their hair platinum blonde during these moments, I’m going a different route and experimenting with my facial hair.

Specifically, I’m in the early stages of growing a mustache! :omggg_shocked_hand_old_lady_woman_surprised: I’ve never let any of my facial hair get too long, and keep it cleaned up with an electric razor, which never makes my face completely smooth. AnTyways :kesha_sunglasses_pink_talking_telling:, I’m trying to find celebrity inspirations to model my mustache after.

I’m not looking to get too crazy (no handle bar mustache here) but I’m curious if a.) you have a mustache or have grown one, b.) what grooming tips you have to maintain it, and c.) is there a celebrity whose mustache makes you *****? :queenflopga_walk_sass_pink:
Discuss. :madance_madonna_dancing_party_bw_black_white:

  • Love 1
Link to comment

I don't like it in myself (I had it while I was a teen and regret it soooo much hahaha) but some guys can sport it quite nicely. I don't let my beard grow because keeping it nice is too high-maintenance and I'm always in a rush.

Btw, are @Rik and @GODNA IS A QUEEN letting their mustaches grow as well, and that's why they haven't shown up?

 

  • Love 1
Link to comment
3 minutes ago, Adriannn said:

I don't like it in myself (I had it while I was a teen and regret it soooo much hahaha) but some guys can sport it quite nicely. I don't let my beard grow because keeping it nice is too high-maintenance and I'm always in a rush.

I feel that. I don’t always shave with a razor and cream since no matter how well I sanitize or have products for sensitive skin, I always break out. :kesha_sunglasses_pink_talking_telling: But yeah, usually it’s a quick sheer with my electric razor once a week and I call it a day. :queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

6 minutes ago, Adriannn said:

Btw, are @Rik and @GODNA IS A QUEEN letting their mustaches grow as well, and that's why they haven't shown up?

This is an interesting hypothesis! :chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass:

  • Love 2
Link to comment

I like this. Where the mustache is thicker but there’s a scruffy beard. 
 

spacer.png

 

I grew a beard before and I used to shampoo it. I know there are specific products to cleanse and oil a beard but I didn’t get them. I would just shampoo my hair and beard, and then wash my face with my facial soap. Then when dried, I would brush my facial hair with a specific brush designed for facial hair. It helps train my hair to grow down and not have some crazy strays sticking in other directions. 

  • Love 1
Link to comment
48 minutes ago, MikeHunt said:

I like this. Where the mustache is thicker but there’s a scruffy beard. 
 

spacer.png

I am just a hole. :shaking_shake_gold_yellow: Who is this? :meltdown_panic_scream_falling_die_ahh_scream_yell:

49 minutes ago, MikeHunt said:

I grew a beard before and I used to shampoo it. I know there are specific products to cleanse and oil a beard but I didn’t get them. I would just shampoo my hair and beard, and then wash my face with my facial soap. Then when dried, I would brush my facial hair with a specific brush designed for facial hair. It helps train my hair to grow down and not have some crazy strays sticking in other directions. 

Yeah I have a day/night skincare routine in which I wash my face (obviously) and my now new mustache is part of that. Idk how long I’ll grow it so idk if I’ll need like beard oil or things like that but good to know about brushing!

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
12 hours ago, SlayOut said:

I am just a hole. :shaking_shake_gold_yellow: Who is this? :meltdown_panic_scream_falling_die_ahh_scream_yell:

Yeah I have a day/night skincare routine in which I wash my face (obviously) and my now new mustache is part of that. Idk how long I’ll grow it so idk if I’ll need like beard oil or things like that but good to know about brushing!

Dane de Bruin. His chest is massive :melt_weird_drift_wow:

 

 

  • Love 1
Link to comment
12 hours ago, MikeHunt said:

I like this. Where the mustache is thicker but there’s a scruffy beard. 
 

spacer.png

 

I grew a beard before and I used to shampoo it. I know there are specific products to cleanse and oil a beard but I didn’t get them. I would just shampoo my hair and beard, and then wash my face with my facial soap. Then when dried, I would brush my facial hair with a specific brush designed for facial hair. It helps train my hair to grow down and not have some crazy strays sticking in other directions. 

 

2 hours ago, MikeHunt said:

Here he is. His chest is massive :melt_weird_drift_wow:

 

U think he has sensative nipples? :demi_lipstick_flirt_red_pink_makeup:

  • Haha 6
Link to comment
1 hour ago, MikeHunt said:

I bet but how do men even get big nips like that?! There’s older photos of him and they look like an average dudes nips. 

When a guy has sensative nipples and they keep 'stimulate' them they get bigger and bigger after a while. Trust me, I know.  :quirkney_britney_well_welp_giggle_lol_hehe_haha_laugh_joke:

  • Haha 2
Link to comment
1 hour ago, MikeHunt said:

I bet but how do men even get big nips like that?! There’s older photos of him and they look like an average dudes nips. 

I feel like there are like little suction cup things that some guys may have that you could get from an *** store… :byetina_xtina_Christina_aguilera_pink_leave_bye_walk_leave_carpet_cheetah_hat: not speaking from experience whatsoever :chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass:

  • Haha 4
Link to comment

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :badthoughts_gun_kris_genner_thinking_debating:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block