Celebrities with mustaches

19 hours ago, MikeHunt said:

I like this. Where the mustache is thicker but there’s a scruffy beard. 

spacer.png

I grew a beard before and I used to shampoo it. I know there are specific products to cleanse and oil a beard but I didn’t get them. I would just shampoo my hair and beard, and then wash my face with my facial soap. Then when dried, I would brush my facial hair with a specific brush designed for facial hair. It helps train my hair to grow down and not have some crazy strays sticking in other directions. 

His nips are very... long...? Ah well! #JusticeForLongNips

• Haha 2
14 minutes ago, Martian_M00d said:

He looks like he got pulled straight out of a Disney movie. A long nips Disney prince  - That first idea is for free, Disney! :clicktina_xtina_christina_aguilera_mouse_computer:

He used to work at Disney Tokyo and would play different Disney Princes. 
spacer.png

spacer.png

(Aurora kinda looks like Ava Max)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 5/7/2022 at 6:32 PM, bd_blackout said:

Ugh I love Brandon Flowers so much! He’s been my biggest celebrity crush since 2006 🤤

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

Ugh literally same. I’ve been obsessed with Brandon Flowers since I first heard "Hot Fuss". He’s everything. "Crossfire" is one of the best debut singles from an artist, and that music video is chefs kiss. I didn’t like his second solo project as much but I’ll always stan.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block