Katy Perry readying lead KP6 single

She’s always maintained her gimmick of using immature props (singing out of a toilet with a human size poop), gone back to her black hair, and now going back to the sound that was her most successful (charts, sales, accolades). For someone who says she doesn’t care about charts, she sure is doing the most to recreate that era when she was the queen of charts. 

Well I’ll still be checking for her music, I just have low expectations for her work now. 

• Like 3
16 minutes ago, robert26101 said:

Her recent track record is not good. 

Never Really Over and Harleys in Hawaii were good pop songs imo. They just weren't promoted properly. 

Her and her label really need to stop hyping up her new material as being similar to her TD songs, though. She's never going to revive that level of success again, so she needs to stop clinging to the past and move forward with something different.

• Love 8
  • Like 1

Is this didn't work out, why would anything else? This is dance pop.

She did anything a pop star could do. If it didn't catch with the GP or even fans, then I've no idea what's happening...

Same with Gaga and "Rain On Me" alongside Ari... Why that didn't blow up the charts, I still don't get it.

• Like 4
2 minutes ago, bitbitboi said:

Is this didn't work out, why would anything else? This is dance pop.

She did anything a pop star could do. If it didn't catch with the GP or even fans, then I've no idea what's happening...

Same with Gaga and "Rain On Me" alongside Ari... Why that didn't blow up the charts, I still don't get it.

True that. Rain On Me was number 1, though. Katy struggled to even enter the chart.

• Love 2
  • Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block