Katy Perry readying lead KP6 single

2 hours ago, bitbitboi said:

Is this didn't work out, why would anything else? This is dance pop.

She did anything a pop star could do. If it didn't catch with the GP or even fans, then I've no idea what's happening...

Same with Gaga and "Rain On Me" alongside Ari... Why that didn't blow up the charts, I still don't get it.

This was generic and boring. She needs to give us dark dance pop that sounds fresh like ET and Dark Horse.

• Like 2
  • Super Mods
6 hours ago, Jordan Miller said:

Imagine Katy and Rih releasing at the same time :shaking_shake_gold_yellow:

Rihanna? :roxxy: Releasing? :roxxy: An album? :roxxy: R9 is in the pop graveyard next to the original Gimme More video and Original Doll. :roxxy: As much as I would like a Rihanna release, I have doubts like the rest of us! :meltdown_panic_scream_falling_die_ahh_scream_yell:
Katy, on the other hand, should have an interesting release. I don’t think she’ll have an impact on the charts like she used to, but it’ll probably be a cute song nonetheless. :tiffanynod_miss_ms_ny_new_york_yes_yas_nodding_agree:

• Love 2
  • Like 1
4 hours ago, bitbitboi said:

Is this didn't work out, why would anything else? This is dance pop.

She did anything a pop star could do. If it didn't catch with the GP or even fans, then I've no idea what's happening...

Same with Gaga and "Rain On Me" alongside Ari... Why that didn't blow up the charts, I still don't get it.

If it’s anything like this she can keep it. Generic garbage. I want One of the Boys Katy back.

• Love 1
6 hours ago, Stefani said:

Right after Gaga teased her own single release? :awks_britney_side_eye_awkward_2011_ff_femme_Fatale: It's 2013 all over again.

spacer.png

Katy won that one easily!

jungle roar GIF by Katy Perry

I met her once, she was super sweet, fun, and beautiful. She signed my "One of the Boys" copy.

Say what you want about her, she still DOMINATED pop from 2009-2015. So... i'm rooting for her!!

Happy Do It GIF

• Love 5

Excited for another album yes but not for a flop dance pop record. Will she ever consider stripping her character and going for a soft rock, edgy, OOTB type moment again? Suits her voice much better than pop crap that's died out year ago.

• Love 2
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block