Britney's sister Jamie Lynn posts about dealing with 'abusers'

NOTHING they do surprises Me anymore, cause I always expect anything that pulls attention off B and could convince people with the right staged visuals, they have "always" been good people and its all B's fault".

I like to think that they have been focusing on what we see knowing it's not real and they are desperately scrambling to manipulate our perceptions. Our QueenB is still tearing them down with ease. I also feel if she had more to say she'd be revealing more information on them. Now it's like she's just venting.

• Like 3
15 hours ago, Stannedforever said:

Her trauma; getting rich and "famous" without the downsides (obsessive stans, invasive media, suffocating record deals/label) by doing absolutely nothing and still having loving family. Oh and probably she got only 2 meals instead of promised 3 while flying from Louisiana to Florida to enjoy her everlasting holiday at Britney's beach condo. Ya'll don't know how traumatizing that can be :explainlol_stare_spin:

Juno lou trauma is her being raised by her trash mother and father, so i can have empathy about that. However, she's grown now and she should realized how sick and disgusting her parents truly are. Instead, she ended up becoming just like them.  

• Like 4

Riiiight because the teenage-mid 20’s Britney who spoke so HIGHLY and protectively of JL was absolutely abusive towards her lmao.

Ironic af too because SHE was abusive of Britney and failed to recognize she did anything wrong…so I’m like…is she posting this talking to herself!? :hahaha_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

• Like 1

people have come forward saying they witnessed britney being abused even in criminal ways and this girl pretends nothing was going on

britney looks traumatized actually and the fact we spent 13 years watching britney gradually wilter away was concerning to all of us. jl only looks older.

On 4/2/2022 at 9:20 AM, Busybee said:

She posted this before Britneys post which is why I think Britney posted what she did. 

In my opinion she is a psychopath. The way she passive aggressively likes all of britneys post that are obviously not in good spirits. Her costant need to want to "Help" and appear like a good person. It just never seems genuine to me and like she's playing a part.

We all know she isn't that great of an actress and it's just something about her that is off. I'm not huge on understanding auras but her energy just comes off dark. It's so strange.

She's given off that nasty energy ever since she was a little girl, it's why I've never liked her.

• Love 4

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.