Britney’s former dancer Willie Gomez responds to Britney saying her dancers never invited her to things: your team never allowed you to be part of anything with us

1 minute ago, Pinky98 said:

I genuinely hope Vicky has access to her IG and reads these comments. Britney needs a nice normal person like Vicky to bring this up to her and mention how sweet her dancers and parts of her team are being in the comments on her posts! 

I feel like what Britney needs is a dinner date with a handful of dancers, Tish, and maybe some others we don’t know of yet just to have a chat, like any of us would.

Shes in a place now where she’s ready to be receptive of others words, and it will be great for her to iron out the timeline and work out what happened with who, by who, and when. Maybe then it will start to get clearer for her and make sense, and she’ll know her friends from her enemies 

Yes I Agree... I like Vicky. really hope Britney does see those comments her dancers wrote.... or hopefully Vicky shows her those.

• Love 1
  • Like 1
Just now, Annabanana said:

Maybe she still feels like if they saw her being isolated, they should have done something.

Well they should have to be fair, but it sounds like the law in the US was against them all. Corrupt court investigators were involved meaning any investigation would support the C Ship, just like it did in 2016 when she tried to escape last time. 

Any wrong words or reports to law enforcement would be met with legitimate court documents saying Britney needs it and it’s voluntary, meaning the police of FBI could do nothing. Not to mention her dad had the right to do everything her did under the conservatorship. The system was f.u.cked and there was no way out.

Not to mention, none of the dancers could afford $500,000 for breaching the NDA, they’re just dancers. Not that money would have been the issue, what they were doing appeared legal to the police. So there’s nothing anyone could do. Unfortunately, only us and Britney making enough noise could resolve this situation.

• Love 4
15 minutes ago, annalai23 said:

POM dancers, Willie Gomez, Zac Brazenas, Nikky Paramo, and Aja Holloway all replied the similar: "

Willie: "Your team never allowed you to be part of anything with us. I'll never understand why. You were always invited! The gang always wanted you around."

Zac : "We cherished every moment with you. We wanted you with us all the time! We always asked to invite you. "

Nikky: "There are so many things they kept you in the dark about @britneyspears I wish I had a way to tell you everything from my perspevtive. I hope that day will come. Wishing you only love. I'm sorry you felt so alone. "

Aja: "We weren't allowed to invite you babe.. we tried. love you"

and dancer, Nikky Paramo cofirmed that the lake party Britney mentioned about were her (Nikky's) Birthday party.

I really hope Britney re-connect with them someday and talk it out. And I hope her new assistant, Vicky tells her the truth about its not the dancers not invited her.... but team con blocked them from inviting Britney to anything..... and I do hope Britney read the dancer's comments under this ig post.  Britney should lash out at team con, but not her dancers and the wardrobe Tish lady.... 

Great summary of the dancers’ response 👍

All the loneliness Team CON caused was ******ic. The POM choreo is intense. Britney and her dancers are athletes which makes this worse to me. Imagine being on a team sport and you were the only person never invited out. Team CON is a bunch of sickos.

• Love 1
  • Like 3
25 minutes ago, Pinky98 said:

Well they should have to be fair, but it sounds like the law in the US was against them all. Corrupt court investigators were involved meaning any investigation would support the C Ship, just like it did in 2016 when she tried to escape last time. 

Any wrong words or reports to law enforcement would be met with legitimate court documents saying Britney needs it and it’s voluntary, meaning the police of FBI could do nothing. Not to mention her dad had the right to do everything her did under the conservatorship. The system was f.u.cked and there was no way out.

Not to mention, none of the dancers could afford $500,000 for breaching the NDA, they’re just dancers. Not that money would have been the issue, what they were doing appeared legal to the police. So there’s nothing anyone could do. Unfortunately, only us and Britney making enough noise could resolve this situation.

Well now atleast more of the general public can see just how evil her team was 

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.