Britney’s former dancer Willie Gomez responds to Britney saying her dancers never invited her to things: your team never allowed you to be part of anything with us

Didn't he have some one on one dancing with Britney too? He could have been like "hey we would like to hang out with you but your team is saying this and that."

Robin also saying Britney wouldn't remember their invites the next day but can remember hours of choreography? Ok 🙄 they should have called b s on that right then 

• Like 2

Why is she lashing out at dancers as if they purposely left her out of things when she knew her dad and team were keeping her isolated? This is why she need to apologize to Xtina. She has a lot of misplaced anger and lashing out at the wrong people and it shows. Hopefully she doesn’t do this to the wrong person or else she’ll get checked. 

• Love 1
  • Haha 2
  • Like 1
8 hours ago, car said:

I’m not trying to be anti-Sam; I’m not.. I think he’s great and they’re so happy together. But I’m still confused what they talked about and how he was allowed to get close if nobody else was. Maybe team con gave her bfs to make her feel better but this spiralled out of their control. But I also don’t understand how he wasn’t like ‘babe they’re isolating you..’ 

Very good point. I too have tried but yet still can’t understand how Sam Asghari was given free pass meanwhile she was forcibly isolated from cousins, best friends, dancers, other boyfriends, etc. Team Con must have really liked him.

And my comment will stop there before the Sam Asghari cult arrives on the thread.:forkit_britney_ice_cream_ellen_glory_eating_yum_spoon_food:

• Love 1
  • Like 2

Shes been silenced for 14 years. Britney. Continue to say whatever the hell it is you want!! The real ones will be there afterwards, if they are real. 

She also definitely DOES NOT NEED anymore therapy!! Damn. Im mortified ANYONE with the slight bit of knowledge of whats gone on would even mention it. some believe in “Therapy”, some dont. Britney said it herself. Shes not here for it. And would literally be like a backward affect.  

• Love 1
14 minutes ago, Phonography423 said:

Why is she lashing out at dancers as if they purposely left her out of things when she knew her dad and team were keeping her isolated? This is why she need to apologize to Xtina. She has a lot of misplaced anger and lashing out at the wrong people and it shows. Hopefully she doesn’t do this to the wrong person or else she’ll get checked. 

When Will one of dancers from circus era has ever spoken out though? Even after POM end or Britney being free? Will until recently used to follow Lou on IG! The thing is that even after being free they haven't spoken out a word at all, we don't know everything but to me this seems they never cared and just there for their job.

1 minute ago, Prachi said:

When Will one of dancers from circus era has ever spoken out though? Even after POM end or Britney being free? Will until recently used to follow Lou on IG! The thing is that even after being free they haven't spoken out a word at all, we don't know everything but to me this seems they never cared and just there for their job.

Who cares about an Instagram follow?? You say that as if dancers were included in her situation. All the dancers have the same story. Britney is just lashing out and she needs to chill. People are only gonna be nice to her for so long until she gets disrespectful and she’ll be put in her place. Y’all think everybody was involved in the conservatorship and they weren’t. 

• Love 1
Just now, Phonography423 said:

Who cares about an Instagram follow?? You say that as if dancers were included in her situation. All the dancers have the same story. Britney is just lashing out and she needs to chill. People are only gonna be nice to her for so long until she gets disrespectful and she’ll be put in her place. Y’all think everybody was involved in the conservatorship and they weren’t. 

So you are saying not even one of her dancers ever while dancing with her just casually said hey britney we all are going out let us know if you can? Will was her dancer from circus days you think he didn't know anything? I understand her IG, I hear ya she needs to speak up maybe via book or something but nothing is misplaced here. Nobody has still spoken up I mean these people were with her for days and months and years, you really think they didn't know anything? 

• Love 1
  • Like 3
15 minutes ago, Musicandsoul said:

Shes been silenced for 14 years. Britney. Continue to say whatever the hell it is you want!! The real ones will be there afterwards, if they are real. 

She also definitely DOES NOT NEED anymore therapy!! Damn. Im mortified ANYONE with the slight bit of knowledge of whats gone on would even mention it. some believe in “Therapy”, some dont. Britney said it herself. Shes not here for it. And would literally be like a backward affect.  

Britney was in an abusive, controlling situation at the hands of her father for over a decade. She needs intensive therapy. Anyone would. She needs an outlet for her anger and frustration other than social media. A professional would’ve pointed out the obvious with this, and told her maybe they couldn’t reach her.  I’m in therapy once a week and haven’t been through a fraction of what she has. This is a ridiculous statement. There’s no shame in therapy. 

2 hours ago, IForgotYouExisted said:

Okay but literally why didn't ANY of them speak up?

Not a single dancer said anything about team B.

Their contract is done and even previous security people have spilled tea so why not her dancers?

Probably because they care more abput $$$ than caring about Britney and justice.

They're all a bunch of fake people that only speaks up when they get in hot water.

And I used to love them but the way they have been silent says enough...and no, a single #freebritney post doesn't mean they helped her. They obviously have stories of her team that could help her story yet nothing.

Good for Britney she's calling out trash for what it is. Trash.

You must not have watched the NYT doc. The guy, whose name I cant remember, was threatened by Eden. So how can u say they didn’t speak up when their livelihoods or even LIVES were threatened? They even tried to lie to Fe and say she didn’t want her on the tour. It’s always everyone else to y’all and Britney can never be held accountable. 

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
6 minutes ago, Prachi said:

I think one dancer from the circus era did say something once but I can't remember who. 🤦🏻‍♀️ They said she didn't want to go onstage cause of the smell of w e e d and she was scared she would fail a test.

Just now, Annabanana said:

I think one dancer from the circus era did say something once but I can't remember who. 🤦🏻‍♀️ They said she didn't want to go onstage cause of the smell of w e e d and she was scared she would fail a test.

Yes I know but she wasn't around after circus and she did speak up as well.

• Love 1
  • Like 1
25 minutes ago, Phonography423 said:

Again, would you not be angry if everyone was aware you were being isolated and abused but stayed silent because of their jobs, and then make public statements after you are already free?

The victim blaming and gaslighting of Britney on here is wild

• Love 2
  • Like 6
4 minutes ago, BlackoutITZ said:

Again, would you not be angry if everyone was aware you were being isolated and abused but stayed silent because of their jobs, and then make public statements after you are already free?

The victim blaming and gaslighting of Britney on here is wild

Most people who worked for her where under strict gag orders, to the point where they would be sued and lose their jobs and everything they’ve ever worked for it they dare questioned things or spoke out. There was also a narrative of Britney being a mentally unstable addict that they were fed. It was a bad situation for everyone. I for one am not “gas lighting” or “victim shaming” Britney, but I do believe these things are best left to be discussed with said individuals or professionals. Britney is allowed to post what she wants, but not everyone has to idolize it. I feel for her because she’s not at the point where she sees things for what they were. That will take years and a lot of work. 

• Love 1
10 hours ago, Mayenaise said:

Just saw this and things are starting to make sense now... She's lashing out at anyone and everyone. She has misplaced anger and she's directing it at the wrong people. 

The fact she's so "anti" therapy now and has all these thoughts is not a good sign... She needs to see someone for her mental health, before she spirals and ends up alienating herself from everyone who loves and supports her.

I don't think that's the case, this is just a NORMAL PHASE after such a tragic moment in her life. It's called anger, THEN comes understanding and forgiveness. Stop expecting that she, the actual victim in all of this, and for a full 13 YEARS, solves everything in 3 months. She's doing alright, at her own pace. And I believe she IS in therapy, just on her own terms. Her thoughts are elaborate and factual and understandable, even if they are not nice to read/hear about.

• Love 2
10 hours ago, Mayenaise said:

Just saw this and things are starting to make sense now... She's lashing out at anyone and everyone. She has misplaced anger and she's directing it at the wrong people. 

The fact she's so "anti" therapy now and has all these thoughts is not a good sign... She needs to see someone for her mental health, before she spirals and ends up alienating herself from everyone who loves and supports her.

Some people still fail to try to see things from Britneys perspective, nobody fought for her, not even her coworkers (dancers), everybody took their money and kept it quiet, I know we all got to keep our jobs, and there are contracts. BUT really? Even us fans who look from "far" could tell something was wrong, yet the people that actually interacted with her, couldnt do anything?

• Love 2
34 minutes ago, Phonography423 said:

She isn’t even lashing out, she’s telling HER truth.  And from what the dancers are saying, her truth isn’t invalid…she just didn’t know the full story.  She isn’t name calling or dragging them, she’s saying what she experienced and that is her right, just as her dancers have the right to tell her what the experienced.  I for one, would question why they didn’t fight for me or ask how I could remember an entire show’s worth of choreography and perform it multiple times a week, but not remember their invites if I were Britney...so even if she were lashing out, it’s justified. They all are now coming forward with how strange it was, but no one stood up for her while they worked for her, which would upset anyone in Britney’s shoes if they were her.

• Love 7
13 minutes ago, Kaitlyn Johnson said:

She needs intensive therapy.

She also spoke about how they weaponized therapy against her. Saying "she needs therapy" is about the laziest thing you can say to make yourself feel good. Because you're willfully ignoring her experience with it.

• Love 5

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.