Britney Jean Producer Anthony Preston Speaks In Podcast Episodes!

3 minutes ago, KrisJ said:

Can you explain what you mean by it being a scam podcast? I’ve listened to a few episodes here and there and it seems ok - genuinely curious why you think it’s a scam 

Because that guy gets given so much stuff from writers and producers that he’s allowed to share and doesn’t and heavily edits his episodes to absolute garbage he paints himself as a saint, never heard of the guy or saw him on a single forum until this podcast appeared and there’s other stuff I’m not even getting into 

• Love 1
25 minutes ago, BettyBoop said:

Nothing about tea I expected nothing it’s a label approved podcast the dude has an agreement hence why he can get and play material I just find him irritating and fake af 

And that's make it a scam...how? And keep in mind, it's largely a charity podcast.

I enjoyed listening to the two episodes thanks for posting about them. It was super interesting to hear the producer’s perspective about Britney Jean and I especially loved how over the moon supportive and loving he was towards Britney. And he was adamant about not telling Britney’s story for her. 

super super interesting that one of the big themes of Britney Jean was to move her vocal sound away from the over produced one…. Obvy that took quite a different direction at the end… but maybe helped set the stage for the Glory vocals. 

• Love 4

The podcast guy asks underage dudes for ***** and promises unreleased tracks in return. Gets the 3xclusives for rando producers we didnt evn know existed and they havent everrrr given interviews b4, he gets all the demos and extra **** actually recorded by brit and is paid by the label and given the contacts to actually talk to this rando producers, and they bury his pervy antics. Sounds about right connie mcCon

• Haha 1
2 hours ago, Cfour said:

super super interesting that one of the big themes of Britney Jean was to move her vocal sound away from the over produced one…. Obvy that took quite a different direction at the end… but maybe helped set the stage for the Glory vocals. 

really wonder what happened. Britney Jean did seem to be an actual personal album, but something happened and even Britney's vocals disappeared

• Like 1

I doubt a producer would willingly come out and say: Yep, I worked in a failed project of an abused artist in the peak of her abuse. I agreed to create songs recorded by another woman, who is known to fake the main artist's vocals and pretended it was actually Britney. Yes, I probably even noticed this was strange and the circumstances were odd and she didn't look a hundred percent there, but I still signed on and got the paycheck. Oh and by the way, the whole production sucks, I know. Sure, anybody expecting that, is in for a huge disappointment.

• Love 1
  • Haha 2
  • Like 1
8 hours ago, DonMegaX said:

And that's make it a scam...how? And keep in mind, it's largely a charity podcast.

Considering your account was made this month and you’re on the hugely defensive side it wouldn’t surprise me if you’re one of his alts or minions that defend him on every platform available I already stated in the thread if you don’t agree that’s cool 

• Love 1
11 hours ago, BettyBoop said:

Nothing about tea I expected nothing it’s a label approved podcast the dude has an agreement hence why he can get and play material I just find him irritating and fake af 

Yeah I was hoping to see your comment before listening to it, thanks for the info I was wondering the same as these people cannot tell anything on an label approved podcast so was thinking to even listen to it or not. 

Thanks for this. 

• Love 1

In the new episode for “Alien” he talks about how he tried his best with what he was given (team CON BS) - tried to keep Britney motivated (seems like she was genuinely checked OUT as we know) and tried to deal with the horse**** (he used that word) of it all.

He wishes he could have done more for Britney both inside and outside of the studio and he wishes he was stronger back than to have done that. She was asking him for help back then but everything was so highly controlled it was so difficult for him because he was new to all this. 

He says he’s cautious about what he shares about his private conversations with Britney but he does say that she told him “I used to be so strong, I used to be in control of my career” and he’s proud to see her be strong and take control of her life and career. He said he’ll leave it to Britney to share her story about this album when/if she’s ready to buy mistakes were made, some which he could have tried to fix back then but a lot that was out of his control. 

On 3/22/2022 at 2:08 AM, BettyBoop said:

Considering your account was made this month and you’re on the hugely defensive side it wouldn’t surprise me if you’re one of his alts or minions that defend him on every platform available I already stated in the thread if you don’t agree that’s cool 

So...you got nothing. Some of y'all like to talk your **** and not have to make it up, I'll tell you that much.

"I think it's a scam."

How so?

"Why are you so defensive? You're probably one of his people who go around defending him."

Do you hear yourself?

19 minutes ago, DonMegaX said:

So...you got nothing. Some of y'all like to talk your **** and not have to make it up, I'll tell you that much.

"I think it's a scam."

How so?

"Why are you so defensive? You're probably one of his people who go around defending him."

Do you hear yourself?

Either you cannot read correctly or you are just dumb, I explained it already in this thread if that’s not good enough for you then I just don’t care. I won’t respond to you again I know who you are and don’t care what you have to say. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.