Lou Taylor is threatening Britney fans with cease and desists on Instagram

I saw a lot of fans commenting on instagram that it has no legal standing and wouldn't hold up in court. usual scare tactics. Now with that being said here's some things we should do.

1. If you received a "letter" report their profile to instagram as fraud and harrassment bc they aren't verified (no check mark)

2. Turn off your DMs

3. Turn your account to private and just let britney fans follow

4. use the words alleged when talking about lou trash

• Love 2
  • Like 2
44 minutes ago, Onyx1Boss said:

Ok,I don't post on Instagram, but I will now post something about her. 

I guess I will repost something from one of the main FreeBritney accounts. Wonder if they can sue me on another continent...

lol see that's what I was thinking!! they can't sue internationally, too much trouble and I highly doubt her cheap lawyers are well versed in international law. They'd have to be out of their minds and would be charging her high fees to TRY to sue internationally. I man there are hundreds of accounts all across social media,  insta, twitter, tic tok and youtube!! How the heck she gonna sue all these people,especially if they live in a different country?!! :hahaha_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

• Love 1
10 minutes ago, leviathan said:

Can we send her a cease and desist letter so she’d stop with those cease and desist letters?

She’s worse than the we’ve been trying to reach you about your cars extended warranty.

Also, how are they going to identity someone via Instagram? #dead

dead at the car warranty comparison

• Haha 1
6 minutes ago, DougfromBrazilIsBack said:

Well, accusing someone of a crime without proof is indeed a crime. No matter how we hate that woman, spreading false disinformation and derogatory rumors does not look good. 

Thoughts aren't accusations. That's the legal wiggle room.

• Love 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.