Britney: the first day my dad became my conservator he said 'I'm Britney Spears and I call the shots from now on,' reveals she felt her womanhood was stripped that day

3 minutes ago, 3IsACharm33 said:

ngl Britney still has great hooters! 
i don’t wanna be a creep but her boobie size  has always confused me, sometimes they look very small recently maybe it’s just the angle of what’s she’s wearing 

Also not gonna lie, they've confused me as well, and I've given up trying to figure it out. Women are full of mysteries.

• Love 1
10 hours ago, Almost Mystical said:

Wow this is quite a lot to unpack lol. I kept thinking in alternate universe where the boys would stay with Brit, Jayden and Sean would be in prime Hollywood by now. They would be Hollywood royalties, just like Lourdes, North, or Dakota. I mean they're frigging Britney Spears kids. The boys would probably star in Euphoria and hanging out with Zendaya and Tom Holland.. Too bad they stay with Kevin and all of their anti vaxxer hillbillies.

I think it's a good thing they're staying out of the Hollywood scene. Also, Zendaya is 26 years old, not sure she'd hang out with teenagers 

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Okay but are not going to talk about this part???

I miss the deep angst of living in secret though 🤫 ... I was so alive !!!!

Is she talking about her Blackout and breakdown era??  Gurl, I hope not.  As 'alive' as she might have felt, those people were all bad influences and only took her into darker places that ruined her life and stripped her of her kids (on top of her daddy taking advantage of that situation, which further ruined her life even more).  She's made it so far and is much stronger than a lot of other celebs who have never recovered or worse, it would be horrible if she fell down that hole again just to feel alive.  Hopefully she continues to surround herself with good people and have fun in healthy and non-dangerous ways.

• Like 1
17 minutes ago, jennyj said:

Okay but are not going to talk about this part???

Is she talking about her Blackout and breakdown era??  Gurl, I hope not.  As 'alive' as she might have felt, those people were all bad influences and only took her into darker places that ruined her life and stripped her of her kids (on top of her daddy taking advantage of that situation, which further ruined her life even more).  She's made it so far and is much stronger than a lot of other celebs who have never recovered or worse, it would be horrible if she fell down that hole again just to feel alive.  Hopefully she continues to surround herself with good people and have fun in healthy and non-dangerous ways.

I took it as she misses the excitement and power that rebelling during the conservatorship gave her, and the excitement/hope of being almost to freedom. She’s free now, but it’s probably a lot less glamorous than expected because she’s still dealing with the aftermath of the trauma. 

• Love 5
  • Like 4
10 hours ago, GODNA IS A QUEEN said:

Wow. I got chills reading this. This was probably one of her deepest captions to date. Felt like I was reading an excerpt from a book. Love you so much Brit. You are by far one of the strongest and most brilliant women in showbiz.

I think writing for Instagram posts , gets her into the mood to write more of her book 

• Love 1
12 hours ago, Onyx1Boss said:

This is very deep primal and real. She is expressing from actual  experience, having to use the medium of words to convey very deep raw spaces.

When you go through deep unspeakable things.. you have to tell your story and speak your truth but how to bridge the gap with mere words. 

If you have ever been at such a place, abandoned by all the world and coming back from literally death in an impossible miraculous way, you see the world differently and the mundane no longer matters, peoples opinions don't matter and you are free. 

I think people don't realize that true knowledge and wisdom comes from experience, transcending difficult experiences, growrh and triumph. True life force comes from movement, nature, love, vulnerability, true experience of actual life.

Words are at the end of the day symbols for experience. Actual experience trump's mere words, tech, talk, artificial constructs

She has the real deal, real true lifeforce touching real raw truth.

A mother going through hell with the purest love of all to save her babies pulling out strength from the depths. 

Power, wisdom in the wise woman who has known so much. Respect to those who have made it through those paths. And she wants to share that through words, which cannot hold all she wants to convey

Honor.

This was beautiful, eloquent and transcending. It's observations like this that make me feel like I can see the world turn on its axis, even for just a moment, before I snap back to my small existence on this abhorrent and equally beautiful planet. Thank you for sharing this; truly 💖

• Love 7

This was very deep and raw, I love seeing that from Britney :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad: 

Also i'm embarrassed at some of you criticizing her showing her body on IG when she's been half naked ON STAGE, on television, on magazines, on photoshoots. Why is it different when it's her doing it on HER instagram, on her own terms ? So you're telling me y'all are okay when it's everyone around her (photographers, directors, stylists, choreographers, handlers when she was in a C-ship etc) ***ualizing her but not when it's HER being openly ***ual and doing that on her own terms, whenever she wants ? :slowdown_down_cardib_b_cardi_um_fast_confused_what_stare: Make it make sense :hillary_clinton_mad_rant_yelling_telling_arguing_fighting:

EDIT : I didn't comment but damn how scary Jamie is :decisions_britney_thinking_confused_focusing_unsure_xfactor_bw_black_white: "I am Britney Spears, I call the shots" ??? Like what ??? Imagine your dad saying that to you and everyone around, how ****ed up is that 

• Love 7

LOVE how Britney relates her ***** to nourishing, which in my opinion sheds some light into how she sees her own body and how we all should see the female body (and all bodies in general) as a natural thing, and yet people still can't go beyond the "showing your ***** is bad because *****=s**" argument. I bet some of you would argue breastfeeding in public is inapropriate and **** like that.

I think it's sad that people feel like she shouldn't be posting personal stuff because "I don't want to see her trauma on ig", like she's just a comodity to be consumed... but I guess that's what comes with being so famous, people will only like you for what you produce for them. Good call to unfollow if you dislike her posts.

I think people who put blame on her or her kids and imply they don't have a good relationship are dense as f and just simply like to stir shyt. 

Anyway, I think this post of hers was, again, poignant and full of meaning, some of it hidden.

Her mind fascinates me.

EDIT: I like how the word "b.o.o.b.s" being censored kind of proves my point about bodies being seen only as s.e.x.ual objects.

Edited by Tar_isa
  • Love 5
  • Like 2

People keep saying her post is sad, and I get why. I do. But, the sad part is over. She's come out on the other side wounded, but still whole and she's angry about what she was put through. And that has and will made her more powerful going forward. Sad was getting to this part of her timeline in Framing Britney and reliving that all over again. It's how I can understand her not wanting to watch; it was traumatic. It was hard for me to even watch, but I did. I forced myself to, because I turned away while it was going on. I told myself I was not going to feed the beast that was the gossip rags and paparazzi that were constantly following and harassing her. Her being able to recount that time in her life in her own words with her own rage and anger isn't sad to me. It's empowering FOR her.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Tar_isa said:

I like how the word "b.o.o.b.s" being censored kind of proves my point about bodies being seen only as s.e.x.ual objects.

It really was a "boring" picture she included, nothing salacious in any way about it. And yet, that's the first thing people's minds went as they play the mother card. On a post that started about how she mothered when she was a new mother.

• Love 1
38 minutes ago, DonMegaX said:

It really was a "boring" picture she included, nothing salacious in any way about it. And yet, that's the first thing people's minds went as they play the mother card. On a post that started about how she mothered when she was a new mother.

Exactly! Makes you think.

And it makes me appreciate her posts even more.

3 hours ago, Tar_isa said:

I think it's sad that people feel like she shouldn't be posting personal stuff because "I don't want to see her trauma on ig", like she's just a comodity to be consumed

4 hours ago, tarotx said:

The sad part of reading some of the posts against her social media pics, video and stream of conscious thoughts is that some fans are feeling embarrassed by Britney and want to shut her up.

I sincerely hope those “fans” unfollow her and never come back. She doesn’t need anyone telling her how to live her life, EVER again.

• Love 6

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.