Britney: "I want justice and won't stop until something is done to those who harmed me ... and YES I was harmed"

6 minutes ago, Watch Me Work It said:

so confused by the last pictures 

but poor Brit. Healing is a long journey. and I hope that justice will be very healing for her 

wasn't Israel where Jamie and Lou got baptized by her husband, then Australia, idk, that was when the Circus Tour finished (which is when the cship was supposed to end at the beginning) maybe something happened there, or maybe they're just random pictures

• Like 8

I'm confused about the 2nd and 3rd pictures, but very proud that she isn't shy about wanting justice. And the "you are NOT ALONE".

I'm also glad she's making new memories in Vegas, it's the true start of a new chapter in her life, and I see it as a sign that she's moving forward, even if that doesn't mean she forgets the past.

• Love 5
4 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

she deserves justice and she'll get it

I hope things are in the works. Unbelievable if they just walk away scot free or with a rap on the wrist or fake trial.

Hopefully FreeBritney are still watching like a hawk (instead of banning / bullying members who ask questions, on some forums)

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, Onyx1Boss said:

I hope things are in the works. Unbelievable if they just walk away scot free or with a rap on the wrist or fake trial.

Hopefully FreeBritney are still watching like a hawk (instead of banning / bullying members who ask questions, on some forums)

well, I don't wanna derail the topic of this thread, but I'll just say, we all know what we know, I mean, we have the information that's been shared through Britney herself or the court documents, the documentaries, etc. I don't think anyone has forgotten anything that has happened or that we've learned in the past years; that said, we don't need to be reminded of it every  5 minutes every day, it becomes spam and far from bringing attention to it, it makes people more uninterested in hearing the same conversations that lead to nowhere, because aside from the facts I already mentioned, we can't do anything else but speculate, which doesn't help at all.

I guess I know the user you're referring to, and tbh, there's no purpose in creating threads that are just a thought or a sentence, that provide no further material (if the purpose was really to inform any fan that somehow is still unaware of the situation at this point) or that doesn't spark any kind of conversation, because their topics were literally just random thoughts blurted out with no context or for no reason. That's what Twitter is for, not this forum. Or go to any of the threads on this forum that talk about it, and add a comment, there's no need to create a thread for every thing that crosses your mind, and that's not censoring, that's literally basic etiquette of any online forum.

In the end, the discoveries won't come from us, there's a process that needs to be followed, and I know people hate the "trust the system phrase" but is not about trusting the system, is about trusting Britney's lawyer, and all the key characters that are willing to help Britney with testimonies when time is due, etc. Sadly, it'll be a long process, but our speculations won't make it pass faster. We all love Britney, we all want justice for her, but if even she is being patient, why can't we?

• Love 5
  • Like 1
4 minutes ago, Pawnshop_ said:

So, where is Justice for Britney? It really does feel like everyone is getting away with it and living their lives care free. Yeah things take time yadayadayada, but Matthew seems to be moving really slow lately. 

Is it Matthew's problem? I think both court and abusers try their best to cover their 🍑es.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Wishmaster said:

Is it Matthew's problem? I think both court and abusers try their best to cover their 🍑es.

I can’t say for sure but the court only rules on what’s presented to them, no? If he hasn’t filed anything re: Lou, Ednan, BlackBox, etc than not much is going to happen. Has he filed any papers to make Lou/Jamie sit for depositions? 

• Love 2

Now, I'm not some big **** lawyer guy, but it has been requested in court docs a few times in the Probate court. He's also, at her request stated that they're looking into criminal charges, but that is being held up by the former requests being ignored. And I believe at the time, Tristar nem are trying to get the whole thing quashed.

Court justice is slow and tedious and expensive, is what I'm saying.

• Like 2
41 minutes ago, Wishmaster said:

The simple thing like this, she can speak for herself, makes me really proud of #FreeBritney movement. I'm feel happy and sad for her at the same time

Yes, but i'm also very sad that it lasted for 13 years.

.+ It's ***ism, so many popstars liked to work with her, but said not one thing about it. 

Thanks to the other celebrities. 

It's still unbelievable to me. 

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.