Controversial Topic: Selena's family/ Britney's family

Was Yolanda acting on her own accord when she shot & killed Selena? 

I really feel it is disrespectful to pose these questions if it was flat out a ******, it would mean casting doubt on innocent family members of her. 
The reason I feel it's worth it to gauge other people's opinions is because a fair amount of Britney fans didn't want her family questioned and thought it was super disrespectful but we now know that the fan's speculation saved her. There is no one to be saved in this though so it seemed the best to label it a controversial topic. 

Now I would like to say that Yolanda on her own can't be believed for obvious reasons, what really drives my curiosity is something Chris Perez said in his book. It was something along the lines of Selena crying very unusually after talking to her dad. It had a brief mention but it was just such a weird thing to read because he didn't offer why Selena had cried so much after speaking with her dad. & of my own opinion I always thought it was weird that her sis was allowed to get married and move away but her dad seemed very invested in selena and controlling of her love life. I'm a huge Selena fan and she seemed sassy and sweet like britney shows herself to be a lot. I def. respect if anyone is upset by the question posed and hope out of britney's situation that those same people can understand a little. 

post inspired by britney stan account on twitter. 
apparently they deleted their tweet, i have no idea why but i would guess because it's a controversial topic or maybe someone warned them that selena's dad is an avid cease and desist, i will take you to court type of person.

See Ya Goodbye GIF by Texas Archive of the Moving Image

• Love 1

I think if she hadn’t been killed her father would have found a way to destroy her marriage and keep control, but I don’t think she was ******** because they were angry. She was just about to Start releasing music in English too and I think her dad would have wanted the money that came from that. 

• Like 1

Not to sound hard headed but another thing i'm remembering is this interview of salma hayek saying she turned down an offer to play selena in the movie because it had only been a week since she died. it's really hard to find the interview unedited now, like the part were she talks about selena is always edited out. 

there is a lot of **conspiracies** claiming a range of stuff, it's hard to think about now that it's known that britney has gone thru some really scary things. 

2 hours ago, 3IsACharm33 said:

Seemed like a pretty direct retaliation I think Selena found out she was stealing and then bam

Kind of motivated to make a timeline out of curiosity now because i do recall that there was some back and forth before it happened like in hopes to get some missing files back or something?

1 hour ago, AP4 said:

I think if she hadn’t been killed her father would have found a way to destroy her marriage and keep control, but I don’t think she was ******** because they were angry. She was just about to Start releasing music in English too and I think her dad would have wanted the money that came from that. 

I really do hope that's the case. it would be the lesser "evil" 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block