Britney DRAGS Lou Taylor & Robin Greenhill, Lou Taylor sends BreatheHeavy a cease & desist

Kletus
Message added by Jordan Miller,

Lou Taylor's representation sent BreatheHeavy a legal letter demanding we remove portions of Britney's statement in this topic, which they claim are "defamatory and damaging."

Thank you for understanding. 

10 minutes ago, Kletus said:

I'm actually pretty disturbed, I think maybe Lou and Robin were actually trying to kill her.  There was no reason for such an intense treatment plan for her.  Every minute of the day had to be planned before she entered the facility.  This clearly had a savage effect on her.  Why did they do this???

Same. I think money is actually Lou’s religion. That’s the only reason I can think of. 

• Love 2
  • Like 3

britney did this on purpose and LOU won't do ****. She can kiss all of our ***** because your day is coming and so is that *** ROBIN on the side getting her day too. nasty *****es.. 

Britney has a right to feel how she feels, they put her through it and her management played a role.. I see nothing wrong in what she said and if they are going to do something about it then do it mother ****ers, you're doing down.. :blast_explosion_skeleton_skull_fire_flames_boom:

• Love 2
  • Like 4
5 hours ago, FreeBritBrit said:

That book will have to be a trilogy or some **** because the sis will spill so much. :sobbing_unbelievable_wow_head_shake_no_crying_sobbing_sad:

L0ucifers day are numbered.

I picture that to look something like this:

The Britney Chronicles: It’s Britney, Bi**h

The Britney Chronicles: Burning Bi**hes

The Britney Chronicles: Project Rose

The Britney Chronicles: My Happily Ever After

• Love 1
  • Haha 2

SHAKING! ZaddyGart will probably advise her to take that down, but YAS BRITNEY SUE THEM!!! She's smart, they probably did want her dead to start collecting royalties on everything they'd release under the Britney brand. I hope she really does, it will be a stressful thing to go through a trial like that, but she is STANDING IN HER POWER and needs to put those *****es in their place (which is behind bars). 

• Love 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.