Britney's son drags some of Britney’s fanbase: a lot of you have no idea who she really is

Message added by Jordan Miller,

Please ensure your comments follow our community guidelines.

2 minutes ago, BlackoutITZ said:

Sure, that's why you've spent the last 30 minutes trying to defend yourself :akii_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

Defend myself? LMAOOOO :madonna_weird_alien_cuckoo_nuts:

I just said to you that I can say/think whatever I want. Literally :blol_britney_2011_ff_femme_fatale_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

Do you know how to read or something about reading comprehension? I guess not. Clearly  :tifflmao_lol_haha_hehe_miss_new_york_laugh_ms_tiffany_pollard_cackle:

Keep your nonsense Karen, I am having fun :lollipop_britney_sucker_dancing_party_2012:

3 minutes ago, davelivesfree said:

I just said to you that I can say/think whatever I want. Literally :blol_britney_2011_ff_femme_fatale_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

Do you know how to read or something about reading comprehension? I guess not. Clearly  :tifflmao_lol_haha_hehe_miss_new_york_laugh_ms_tiffany_pollard_cackle:

Keep your nonsense Karen, I am having fun :lollipop_britney_sucker_dancing_party_2012:

Still going baby? Seems I have hit a nerve :akii_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
3 minutes ago, davelivesfree said:

Stop, or else I’m going to call you out in the OP. You were dragged and now you want to talk about “rEaDiNg CoMpReHenSiOn”. :sponge_spongebob_sarcastic_meme_sarcasm: Just take the L and go. You’re doing amazing sweetie @BlackoutITZ.

• Haha 2
18 minutes ago, leviathan said:

I mean the irony of this person saying don’t talk about her kids and then proceeds to talk about her kids?

I mean... "Leave their children alone".  PERSONALLY. Like, their personal accounts as THEY said, not in a forum where we can say whatever we want. Not to THEM personally :nyheadache_miss_ny_new_york_tiffany_annoyed_head_rub_irritated_red_tired:

Its really not that difficult to understand...

WELL. I guess not :ohi_okay_chewing_gum_well_welp:

WOW! I didnt know this forum was so full of Karens jeez!!! :shadelaugh_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

At least I'm having fun :lollipop_britney_sucker_dancing_party_2012:

• Haha 1
15 minutes ago, armrunner1998 said:

Yeesh, this type of behavior is so creepy! Stop contacting Britney's kids, they're literally teenagers...

Also is Cap87 the same user as cappycorn from a few years back?? 

That comment was not directed at me 

The author of this thread has a problem with me

Do not spread false information about me

• Love 1
  • Haha 2