Which dog was more iconic?

9 minutes ago, ROL said:

Omg so a few weeks ago I started crying because I was watching the Sometimes music video and clocked on that the cute dog (time stamped) has by now passed away:otears_oprah_crying_tissue_napkin_tears_sobbing_sad:

I'm way too much:deadbanana_pbj_peanut_butter_jelly_time_yellow:

But it's just so sad:otears_oprah_crying_tissue_napkin_tears_sobbing_sad:

2 generations of dogs have passed away since then.. :sobbing_unbelievable_wow_head_shake_no_crying_sobbing_sad:

:crying4_britney_crying_stages_tears_sad: I had this dog for 13 years.. 273478930_482440869898352_8092491682706367595_n

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, J45x said:

True!

Second my legend London from the old 2007 days.

I always wondered who came with the chihuahua as an accesory idea? Brintey or Paris? I remember Britney taking the little dog into the award show and after that Paris copied her and start using Tinkerbell as some accesory. But Im not sure if Brit did it first and the Paris monopolize the whole thing.

I think Paris had Tinkerbell a while before Brit got BitBit. Good question! I could be wrong but I believe Tinkerbell is the original celebrity dog that started the trend :snooptoya_jackson_snooping_looking_magnifying_glass_glasses_search:

• Love 3
1 minute ago, BritneyLVR said:

I think Paris had Tinkerbell a while before Brit got BitBit. Good question! I could be wrong but I believe Tinkerbell is the original celebrity dog that started the trend :snooptoya_jackson_snooping_looking_magnifying_glass_glasses_search:

Getting on Detective Mode! :snooptoya_jackson_snooping_looking_magnifying_glass_glasses_search:

Okay lets start from what we know. Tinkebell died in 2015 at age 14. That means Paris had her since 2001. Britney was photographed with Bit Bit in that 2004 award show, and I guess the dog was not older than a year. 

But doing a mini research I totally forgot that tinkerbell was part of the cast of the  Simple Life lol, which premiered in 2003. She is even in the promos!

spacer.png

So I guess Paris did it first and Brit Brit probably thought the ideas was super cute. 

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, J45x said:

Getting on Detective Mode! :snooptoya_jackson_snooping_looking_magnifying_glass_glasses_search:

Okay lets start from what we know. Tinkebell died in 2015 at age 14. That means Paris had her since 2001. Britney was photographed with Bit Bit in that 2004 award show, and I guess the dog was not older than a year. 

But doing a mini research I totally forgot that tinkerbell was part of the cast of the  Simple Life lol, which premiered in 2003. She is even in the promos!

spacer.png

So I guess Paris did it first and Brit Brit probably thought the ideas was super cute. 

The Simple Life is soooo funny!!!! Tinkerbell is an icon :lemmetellu_telling_preaching_yelling_talking_points_finger:

• Love 2
  • Haha 1
39 minutes ago, Louis-j said:

2 generations of dogs have passed away since then.. :sobbing_unbelievable_wow_head_shake_no_crying_sobbing_sad:

:crying4_britney_crying_stages_tears_sad: I had this dog for 13 years.. 273478930_482440869898352_8092491682706367595_n

He/she is so pretty, it's a horrible pain bestie I feel you:crying4_britney_crying_stages_tears_sad:

I'm already getting teary eyed over your pretty friend, I never got over my baby passing away, possibly my biggest trauma ever:crying4_britney_crying_stages_tears_sad:

• Love 1
7 minutes ago, ROL said:

He/she is so pretty, it's a horrible pain bestie I feel you:crying4_britney_crying_stages_tears_sad:

I'm already getting teary eyed over your pretty friend, I never got over my baby passing away, possibly my biggest trauma ever:crying4_britney_crying_stages_tears_sad:

It was a he. :) Well it's been 5 years now so it's only good memories and no more pain, it's the cycle of life. :otears_oprah_crying_tissue_napkin_tears_sobbing_sad:

Actually I had him when I was still a kid, I was 10. And I lost him when I was 23, so you can imagine all the memories.. I felt like a part of my life, my childhood and my teenager life was gone forever with him.. :otears_oprah_crying_tissue_napkin_tears_sobbing_sad:

Now I have a cat for two years already. Hopefully this little ***** will keep me company for a good 15-20 good years. :mcry_mariah_carey_proud_beaming:

• Love 2
11 minutes ago, BritneyLVR said:

Omg not the 💩 dress :gloria_falling_stairs_trip: and SUGARPIE!!!! :wendycry_wiliams_panicked_crying_tears_upset_sad:

Getting her bum stuck under the buffet stand trying to find SuGARpie wahahaha. Anna was a genius she is the OG reality queen. I miss her. Its tragic what the media and entertainment industry did to her. She was such a kind soul. 

And I roared laughing hearing about the dress back when. Britney is so RocknRoll lol like honestly fu€k that schitfon 

• Love 1
Just now, LordofTheMoodRing said:

Getting her bum stuck under the buffet stand trying to find SuGARpie wahahaha. Anna was a genius she is the OG reality queen. I miss her. Its tragic what the media and entertainment industry did to her. She was such a kind soul. 

Anna also was taken advantage of and her story is tragic :sobbing_unbelievable_wow_head_shake_no_crying_sobbing_sad:

• Love 1
2 hours ago, J45x said:

True!

Second by legend London from the old 2007 days.

I always wondered who came with the chihuahua as an accessory idea? Britney or Paris? I remember Britney taking the little dog into the award show and after that Paris  started using Tinkerbell as some kind of accesory. But Im not sure if Brit did it first and then Paris monopolize the whole thing. I remember my sister and cousin got two little dogs to take everywhere just because Paris made it fashionable .

Tbh I never liked the dog as an accessory thing. Especially as I worked in the pet industry and it was such a fad to get the tiniest dogs possible... most of those "teacup" dogs ended up with sooo many health issues. It was such a sad trend. 

But on topic, imo Bit Bit is the most iconic. Then London.

• Love 3
  • Like 1
5 minutes ago, LordofTheMoodRing said:

She was! In retrospective is sad what happened to her. Not only the media used her and abused her but also her team ala Britney. Didnt her lawyer/baby daddy stayed with her money and daughter? Im even suspicious about her sons death. Now that I think about it they probably kill him ala Bobby Kristina Brown. 

Sweet soul she deserve so much better. 

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.