#freesamwilliams

Hey y’all 

check out BJs new video. This is super scary! They’ve sealed his documents so we can’t see the details. 

you can also YouTube or look on twitter for the very creepy video Sam put on his social media wherein via written cards he says “I am under a conservatorship… I want out”.

I’m having a hard time learning more about this situation beyond BJ and popcornedplanet. If anyone knows anything about Sam, his sisters death, what may have lead to this “emergency cship” please share. 

Y’all, it’s happening again. We need to band together and help this 24 year old sound-of-mind man. 

Lou Taylor may be involved. Not kidding. The devil is in the details… which are sealed!! 😡

sam released an amazing album just after his cship was established… sound familiar? He writes and has performed, even done duet with Dolly Parton. Does he magically have dementia too??? 

I used to think celebrities were so lucky and invincible… man was I wrong. They’re just cash cows who are controlled legally or medically… 

#freesamwilliams 

other resources:

https://www.the-sun.com/entertainment/4620667/hank-williams-jr-son-sam-claims-conservatorship-begs-free/

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block