DeuxMoi podcast: Britney podcast, exposé and Oprah interview

From the new DeuxMoi podcast episode where they talk about insider DMs they receive and other info:

- Paris and Lindsay are trying to work out a podcast deal for each of their respective podcasts and bring Britney on, it's still very early, Britney is down but is being super smart and kind of wants to play with the media.

- There's potentially gonna be an exposé soon about a certain someone, it's not Jamie Lynn.

- The Oprah interview is back on the table.

starts around the 44 minute mark

• Love 6

I mean that person has their own subreddit for their rumors lol. A lot of what they say comes true, but not every time. I am kinda hesitant to believe this. At least the podcast thing. An exposé seems likely though. That was gonna happen sooner or later. 

i really really don’t want her on Oprah or anywhere near those people in general. But it’s her choice of course.

• Love 6
  • Like 2
6 minutes ago, Persona said:

I mean that person has their own subreddit for their rumors lol. A lot of what they say comes true, but not every time. I am kinda hesitant to believe this. At least the podcast thing. An exposé seems likely though. That was gonna happen sooner or later. 

i really really don’t want her on Oprah or anywhere near those people in general. But it’s her choice of course.

IF and that's a big IF Britney has indeed been in touch with Paris then I could see them doing a short podcast episode together where they reminisce about the car picture and maybe talk about something else like a light topic, but not a whole podcast :mariahstare_carey_annoyed_um_irritated: Britney and Lindsay would be over it by episode 2 (I'm still surprised Lindsay signed on to do one by herself tbh I bet it'll be a very short season with like 5 episodes or so and then it'll be over lol)

• Love 7

I’m too lazy to listen but I wonder why the Oprah interview was on, apparently cancelled, and is now “back on the table”. Oprah may be an opportunist but so what? She’s not going to abuse Britney. She asks amazing questions that will obviously be vetted and will give Britney great exposure to the public. 

• Love 3
6 minutes ago, Electric said:

Oprah is the best option if we want Britney’s story to be heard by as many people as possible. She may be opportunistic, but no one brings in such ratings as her

Oprah's an industry puppet and we don't know what the industry agenda will be at the time of the interview. When you give an interview, the interviewer has the power to manipulate your narrative through questions and video editing. And this is a big risk to give such power to a person without honor, like OprahIf you remember her interview with MJ, she pretty much set him up. 

• Love 5
  • Like 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.