DeuxMoi podcast: Britney podcast, exposé and Oprah interview

6 minutes ago, DuranDuran said:

Oprah's an industry puppet and we don't know what the industry agenda will be at the time of the interview. When you give an interview, the interviewer has the power to manipulate your narrative through questions and video editing. And this is a big risk to give such power to a person without honor, like OprahIf you remember her interview with MJ, she pretty much set him up. 

Britney has a proper legal team now. They can negotiate the terms of the interview. Such as demand ‘final cut’. Oprah might agree considering the potential ratings the interview could bring her.

She’s in a strong position. This isn’t like the MJ interview. He was messy and chaotic. And never in control of the narrative. The continuous MJ comparisons are exhausting. 

Also, did you think Meghan Markle sat down not knowing exactly what was going to be discussed?

• Love 2
  • Like 5
2 hours ago, Naes614 said:

I have this fantasy of Britney releasing her next song and in the video it’s her, Paris and Lindsay in the car driving around...Iconic! Lol 

imagine if the three of them made a song together in the same aesthetics of "rumors", with the same song topic of "piece of me" which is kind of a diss song, and with the rich / glamours signature style of paris.

the internet would collapse.

• Love 4

Britney has absolutely nothing in common with Paris and Lindsay. These two women were never her friends. We all know that Britney is kind to a fault and the only reason she’s in touch with Paris is simply because of Cade. 

Whatever one may feel about Oprah, one can’t deny that she’s got a huge machine behind her. Oprah is a renowned host and millions will tune in to hear Britney’s story. The most important thing is that Oprah brings out the investigative reporter in her and asks the right questions.

• Love 1
  • Like 4
17 hours ago, leviathan said:

imagine if the three of them made a song together in the same aesthetics of "rumors", with the same song topic of "piece of me" which is kind of a diss song, and with the rich / glamours signature style of paris.

the internet would collapse.

I'm collapsing as I type ⚰️

• Haha 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.