Britney apologized to Alexa Nikolas

2 hours ago, DougfromBrazilIsBack said:

She needs better management on her social media. She looks like a teenager going all on her friends and family. Even the Xtina drag looked high schoolish.

I think shes refreshingly bl**t and justified to act out. Shes been silenced, drugged , abused, years … not 2 years . Going on 14 years. Money is missing. Her kids used against her. She was prevented the right to have more children, drive, see friends, eat or drink what she wanted. Bugged and listened in on. I can keep going ? Imagine your joy being removed from life. Image not having basic rights. Not having the ability to do anything. She was enslaved and abused . Forced medical . Britney has a life time of healing. PTSD times a million. I do not think after years of abuse anyone would be concerned ok.  No one can put ourselves in her shoes. Yet abuse like she’s endured. Wake up ? Shes strength! Stop judging her . 

• Love 6
5 hours ago, Letslearn said:

so happy to see her stand up for herself to chris massey as well. Dont let any of the old cast do what they did in 2006, in 2022. nooo!:beat_fighting_punching_hitting_angry:
isn't it a moment when your childhood bully has a role on a show on netflix yet her post only has two comments cause she's mean! (omg and the 2nd comment is from her responding to her only comment.) :orangu_orangutan_ape:

spacer.png

Nobody cares about her... LITERALLY:tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe:

Judas Lonely :jj_janet_smirk_hehe_haha_lmao_lol_giggle:

• Haha 3

I'm glad Britney apologized. we all make mistakes and we (hopefully) grow from them. And Alexa really seems like a lovely woman, even before she received an apology she didn't seem angry at Britney anymore, just sad and she was valid to feel that way. I'm happy to see she can finally move on from this horrible experience on that set. that's how you deal with these things, you apologize, you admit you were wrong, you move on. like an adult. not that Britney's family would know anything about it.

• Love 3
  • Like 2

WHY PEOPLE HERE ON EXHALE DOES NOT ALLOW A DIFFERENT OPINION? WHY WE CAN'T DISAGREE WITH BRITNEY POSTING/DELETE SPREE ON INSTAGRAM? I'M NOT DEFENDING JAMYE  LYNN OR HER FAMILY NOR BRITNEY SHOULD BE SILENCED AT ALL, BUT HER BEHAVIOR ON SOCIAL MEDIA SOMETIMES DOES SOUNDS AN ALARM THAT SOMETHING IS OFF. I'M AWARE SHE WAS ABUSED, DRUGGED  AND ROBBED BUT THAT DOES NOT JUSTIFY SOMETIMES AND I MEAN, SOMETIMES HER ERRATIC BEHAVIOR. WHY DONT SHE HAVE PEOPLE HELPING HER? WASN'T FOR THAT REASON SHE HIRE ROSENGART?

FOR EXHALE FANS: LETS ACCEPT DIFFERENT OPINIONS, ITS OK  NOT TO AGREE WITH OTHERS SINCE WE KEEP RESPECTING EACH OTHER.

• Haha 1
  • Like 1
12 minutes ago, DougfromBrazilIsBack said:

WHY PEOPLE HERE ON EXHALE DOES NOT ALLOW A DIFFERENT OPINION? WHY WE CAN'T DISAGREE WITH BRITNEY POSTING/DELETE SPREE ON INSTAGRAM? I'M NOT DEFENDING JAMYE  LYNN OR HER FAMILY NOR BRITNEY SHOULD BE SILENCED AT ALL, BUT HER BEHAVIOR ON SOCIAL MEDIA SOMETIMES DOES SOUNDS AN ALARM THAT SOMETHING IS OFF. I'M AWARE SHE WAS ABUSED, DRUGGED  AND ROBBED BUT THAT DOES NOT JUSTIFY SOMETIMES AND I MEAN, SOMETIMES HER ERRATIC BEHAVIOR. WHY DONT SHE HAVE PEOPLE HELPING HER? WASN'T FOR THAT REASON SHE HIRE ROSENGART?

FOR EXHALE FANS: LETS ACCEPT DIFFERENT OPINIONS, ITS OK  NOT TO AGREE WITH OTHERS SINCE WE KEEP RESPECTING EACH OTHER.

See I'm ready to accept different opinions. I don't know if you just worded it wrong but saying "I know she was abused, drugged and robbed but that does not justify her erratic behavior" on her social media is what you're talking about I believe, does not sit well with me. at all. 

• Love 4
  • Like 2
11 minutes ago, Persona said:

See I'm ready to accept different opinions. I don't know if you just worded it wrong but saying "I know she was abused, drugged and robbed but that does not justify her erratic behavior" on her social media is what you're talking about I believe, does not sit well with me. at all. 

The thing is that people have the tendency of projecting onto others. Specially women. They expect them to be and act the way they want them to be rather than letting them be whoever they want to be. It’s sickening. 

• Love 4
50 minutes ago, DougfromBrazilIsBack said:

Because Britney needs our full support right now. :wtfdidusay_wth_what_huh_again_who_confused_looking_around:

• Love 5

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.