Jamie Lynn Spears got my Twitter account temporarily down

So I’m going to keep it cute and try to show some class and etc. like other people can’t do… 

So Miss Baby Bottle Bicth got my Twitter temporarily down. I also took a screenshot on my phone but idk how to put it on here.

So this happened when she was obviously trending cause she was doing that Daddy Chill podcast and the teaser dropped. So I was disgusted with her actions I decided to tweet that if I see her on the streets, we were going to rumble and that she better leave her knife at home. Then a couple of minutes later like maybe 20 minutes or so, I go back to Twitter and was told that my account got temporarily down for 12 hours and that I was limited to just being on Twitter and that I couldn’t basically do anything else cause I violated Twitter rules. I feel like I was definitely not violating any rules and also there’s people who definitely do break the rules and clearly show harassment and violence and etc. and they don’t get temporarily kicked out. Also I had to delete the tweet as well. All I’m saying is that Jamie you’re dirty, you stink, and to be careful cause this girl will get your account snatched by just mentioning her in any bad way or form.

• Like 1

🤔 i was watching the live from @thatsurprisewitness on Instagram yesterday and I said on the chat that  scumie Lynn was a snake and after that my Instagram didn't open anymore.

I wonder if it is connected some way , I thought Instagram was down but it seems like it is working for everybody else but me 

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block