ALEVE Painkillers supports Britney

KrisJ

19 hours ago, Jaime Jean said:

This **** they saw an opportunity to get free advertisement from the situation, I just think it’s gross. 

Who cares bruh?! :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile: 

Britney has been in the business for a long time. If she did care she wouldn’t mention the brand. she knows what’s she’s doing. It’s not a big deal, in my opinion. 

Britney is a star who will always sell. I personally am proud to see this. She’s a star, a legend and only she can mention a brand nonchalantly and have their stock go up. 

• Love 1
On 1/14/2022 at 3:14 PM, Jaime Jean said:

I can’t stand when brands do this stop taking advantage of the situation by using Britney to sell you product, hasn’t she been used enough?!

They do this, just like our government, with race and everything else. It’s all just to get people to endorse them. Nobody in big business or the government cares about any of us lol. If only people would realize that. BUT, the fact that they included this performance makes me think they are a Stan. This isn’t just same photo shoot/stock image of Britney. I like it. 

On 1/14/2022 at 4:14 PM, Jaime Jean said:

I can’t stand when brands do this stop taking advantage of the situation by using Britney to sell you product, hasn’t she been used enough?!

With her Instagram postings being as transparent as they are, she might be able to work a brand deal ALL her own without her family's involvement.

:tbh_britney_nod_yes_yas_ftr_for_the_record_vma_2008_circus:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block