JL's ego in her book is insaaaane

10 minutes ago, Frankie8 said:

I read this title as J. Lo and was reallllyyyy confused/surprised when I read, "Britney took on the responsibility of cleaning and dressing me, and she dedicated herself to making me look perfectly adorable every time."

But I can't believe the depths of insanity JL is in. She's Grade A delusional :gross_britney_ew_sick_red_sunglasses_cringe_disgusted:

Why would Britney take a mother's role? Was Lynne sick or depressed after JL's birth? Was there an explanation?

1 minute ago, Hamelia said:

Why would Britney take a mother's role? Was Lynne sick or depressed after JL's birth? Was there an explanation?

Lynne seems to get lazy and she probably said to Britney go right ahead and take care of bathing and dressing JL. Brit likes children and taking care of people, so she probably did wash JL on her own at first and Lynne just ran with it.

1 hour ago, Frankie8 said:

Lynne seems to get lazy and she probably said to Britney go right ahead and take care of bathing and dressing JL. Brit likes children and taking care of people, so she probably did wash JL on her own at first and Lynne just ran with it.

Does JL say so in her book or does she give no reason? 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.