Britney's January 19 court hearing cancelled!

Cap87

Why are y'all being so sensationalist about this? We already knew they had asked the hearing to be taken off calendar, to be re-scheduled for a new date they would reveal in the future, this is just the response granting that petition to take the hearing off calendar at the previously stipulated date. 

Regarding the Proof of Service, don't jump to conclusions just yet. The case is still open, and it's still the conservatorship case, I suppose each interested party will still be referred to as they've been referred to throughout the case. This could be nothing but a technicality.  

• Like 8
2 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

Why are y'all being so sensationalist about this? We already knew they had asked the hearing to be taken off calendar, to be re-scheduled for a new date they would reveal in the future, this is just the response granting that petition to take the hearing off calendar at the previously stipulated date. 

Regarding the Proof of Service, don't jump to conclusions just yet. The case is still open, and it's still the conservatorship case, I suppose each interested party will still be referred to as they've been referred to throughout the case. This could be nothing but a technicality.  

Because she’s not free yet like her liar lawyer told us all immediately after the termination hearing technicality or not this is shady af  

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Like 4

I can't believe people think one goes from being captive for 13 years to just be responsible for every single little thing in their life...

Yes, it's good to keep an eye on proceedings and keep the fight going, but as far as I know her lawyer just got her back her power to sign documents pertaining her estate, the only thing that still ties her to her 13 year old prison is the need to undo the mess Jamie and Wallet did with her trusts, it's not something that gets done instantly.

And for the 113146th time, the position Jodi has now is not that of the conservator of the person, she's there to help her out but decisions fall on Britney.

Some of you act like she's not gone through 13 years of **** and complicated situations get solved magically over night.

• Like 5
15 minutes ago, Tar_isa said:

I can't believe people think one goes from being captive for 13 years to just be responsible for every single little thing in their life...

Yes, it's good to keep an eye on proceedings and keep the fight going, but as far as I know her lawyer just got her back her power to sign documents pertaining her estate, the only thing that still ties her to her 13 year old prison is the need to undo the mess Jamie and Wallet did with her trusts, it's not something that gets done instantly.

And for the 113146th time, the position Jodi has now is not that of the conservator of the person, she's there to help her out but decisions fall on Britney.

Some of you act like she's not gone through 13 years of **** and complicated situations get solved magically over night.

Did you even read the court documents? They have Britney listed as “conservatee” and Jodi as “conservator of the person” nothing regarding conservator of the estate because that one was actually terminated (temp conservator of estate zabel for transition period to join trusts like we knew but terminated nonetheless) meaning the conservatorship of the person is still existing 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.