Why Isn't "Crossroads" Available for Streaming Services?

There’s no reason why they couldn’t put it on Netflix. Especially with how well BvS did. You can’t find anything Britney on streaming services, except for FFT..  :frenchy_britney_u_sure_ff_femme_fatale_you_look:

Its easy. HBOmax could have her Iconic Vegas special. Whoever’s got ABC could do her 2003 ABC Special. And I think Paramount+ would have rights to ITZ & Out All Night, her Making the Videos (:shocked_what_xfactor_britney_pink_surprised_wow:) and all that MTV stuff! Come on people, it’s a discace to her Legacy. The kids today need to know how Iconic Herstory.  :mattafact_alligator_telling_talking_chatting_preaching_green:

I feel that Team Con hid so much of her content because it showed her happy, smart and career focused. That or they’re dinosaurs and lazy.  :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

Everyone visit BRITFLIX

https://britflixwebsite.wixsite.com/britflix

This website is Flawless & Amazing. Love it!  :bparty_piece_of_me_pom_britney_clubbing_blackout_2007_dancing_dance:   :clap_clapping_britney_xfactor_red_excited_yay_cheer:

• Love 8
4 minutes ago, MissSpearsSaysSo said:

There’s no reason why they couldn’t put it on Netflix. Especially with how well BvS did. You can’t find anything Britney on streaming services, except for FFT..  :frenchy_britney_u_sure_ff_femme_fatale_you_look:

Its easy. HBOmax could have her Iconic Vegas special. Whoever’s got ABC could do her 2003 ABC Special. And I think Paramount+ would have rights to ITZ & Out All Night, her Making the Videos (:shocked_what_xfactor_britney_pink_surprised_wow:) and all that MTV stuff! Come on people, it’s a discace to her Legacy. The kids today need to know how Iconic Herstory.  :mattafact_alligator_telling_talking_chatting_preaching_green:

I feel that Team Con hid so much of her content because it showed her happy, smart and career focused. That or they’re dinosaurs and lazy.  :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

Everyone visit BRITFLIX

This website is Flawless & Amazing. Love it!  :bparty_piece_of_me_pom_britney_clubbing_blackout_2007_dancing_dance:   :clap_clapping_britney_xfactor_red_excited_yay_cheer:

Is Crossroads on there? 

Also literally agree with everything you said. I don't have a place to live so its not like I can order DVDs of all her work. I want to be able to watch it on streaming platforms! I feel Team Con did this on purpose. Now that Britney controls her life narritave and career decisions, she needs to call up these platforms and release this content for Gen Z and her OG fans! :donewithit_carpool_karaoke_britney_glory_hand_telling_talking_chatting_wave_waving:

• Love 3
15 minutes ago, JayTawndreLovesYou said:

I want to be able to watch it on streaming platforms!

There's some links out there - they'll probably be taken down soon though, so watch whilst you can! :yesplease_yas_agree_preach:

23 minutes ago, JayTawndreLovesYou said:

Is Crossroads on there? 

Also literally agree with everything you said. I don't have a place to live so its not like I can order DVDs of all her work. I want to be able to watch it on streaming platforms! I feel Team Con did this on purpose. Now that Britney controls her life narritave and career decisions, she needs to call up these platforms and release this content for Gen Z and her OG fans! :donewithit_carpool_karaoke_britney_glory_hand_telling_talking_chatting_wave_waving:

Unfortunately no I don’t think so. :wontcry_tears_crying_sad: But it has a lot of bts and clips, also no making the videos but they have just about everything big of her’s, it’s a Britney only streaming platform! :clap_clapping_britney_xfactor_red_excited_yay_cheer:  https://britflixwebsite.wixsite.com/britflix

• Love 1

Everyone involved in the movie is embarrassed of it. I blame, Jive records for interfering with the story and direction and turning it into a Britney Spears promo for her album instead of a great road trip movie, with real stakes and emotion.

Britneys acting is great in it, but the story and subplot of her becoming a popstar at the end was dumb.

• Love 5
  • Like 1

It's like Spiceworld..

It's the licensing of the Music actually expired.

And since it uses other Music and songs that Britney didn't write, that's why it's unavailable. 

Paramount doesn't want to cash in and make deals for royalties..

Were gonna have to wait until Public domain gets it.

Which is always after death of someone. 

I guess in the US the public domain won't happen until 90 years..

So it will be after were all dead til it's free to use..

• Love 2
  • Like 3

It was on Showtime app back in 2017/2018, I used to watch it every now and then :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

You guys are aware that streaming services cannot add any content they want if they don't have contracts with the proper studios/distributors, right? There's also a thing with the music license being used in movies which may play a factor for the movie not to be found digitally

I would actually question why the movie was not relased on blu-ray, but truth is it'd take money for the distributor to make it happen and can they recoup that money back? :frenchy_britney_u_sure_ff_femme_fatale_you_look:

• Love 2
  • Like 1
57 minutes ago, pablitonizer said:

It was on Showtime app back in 2017/2018, I used to watch it every now and then :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

You guys are aware that streaming services cannot add any content they want if they don't have contracts with the proper studios/distributors, right? There's also a thing with the music license being used in movies which may play a factor for the movie not to be found digitally

I would actually question why the movie was not relased on blu-ray, but truth is it'd take money for the distributor to make it happen and can they recoup that money back? :frenchy_britney_u_sure_ff_femme_fatale_you_look:

I think the real question is why is it so hard to find britney's content on streaming services. Not even For The Record? It's like it dissapeared from the internet tbh. Isn't it suspicious?

• Like 5
1 hour ago, Spicechinodiva said:

It's like Spiceworld..

It's the licensing of the Music actually expired.

And since it uses other Music and songs that Britney didn't write, that's why it's unavailable. 

Paramount doesn't want to cash in and make deals for royalties..

Were gonna have to wait until Public domain gets it.

Which is always after death of someone. 

I guess in the US the public domain won't happen until 90 years..

So it will be after were all dead til it's free to use..

:gloriascary_scared_shocked_shook_wow_surprised:

• Haha 3
1 minute ago, Oxic said:

I think the real question is why is it so hard to find britney's content on streaming services. Not even For The Record? It's like it dissapeared from the internet tbh. Isn't it suspicious?

When there's original music license involved, it's a lot more complicated than you think. For instance, EPIX had the streaming rights for FF back in 2011 but only for a few months, then other networks paid for the transmition but also for a period of time. Same with Live from las Vegas where HBO only had rights for a short period of time. "For the record" was shot by MTV, which belonged to Viacom back in 2008 but now it's ViacomCBS and they don't have the rights to put it on Paramount+ so it's a bit tangled when it comes to rights and their usage :eheeek_britney_unsure_ew_gross_um_awkward_embarrassed_cringe:

I don't think there's anything suspicious honestly, you can still find Britney on How I met your mother, Jane the virgin, Glee, Will & Grace, Corporate animals, Austin Powers, etc on different streaming platforms

• Love 5
  • Like 1

Live From Las Vegas... HBO MAX lied to me several times Tiffany Pollard Reaction GIF I was expecting to see a lot of content from HBO/Max/CN but they are missing a lot, plus some content leave the app?! WTH I can expect that from Netflix but not other apps, aren't they the official streaming for their content?

The first thing I searched for was her Las Vegas concert since I remember it was HBO but nothing!

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.