Lil Kim serves festive vibes on ‘Big Santa Papi’ and signs with Nicki’s record label

Queen Bee is back in business and is ready to dust her competition with her newest song ‘Big Santa Papi’ in where she delivers a never heard before... rap technique. :rip_dead_grave_mariah_graveyard_flowers_rip:

Rap Veteran has signed to Republic Records which is home to Nicki Minaj. Recently, Kim mischievously declared she wants to do a Versus Battle with Nicki Minaj and put a radio host on blast when tried to compare the two.

I was like wow girl... you’ve come so far. Anyway, I would like to see Nicki and Kim linking up. It would be a cultural reset because a lot of these untalented ********* are benefiting off of their beef. :tiffanynod_miss_ms_ny_new_york_yes_yas_nodding_agree:

• Love 3

I think a versuz would b great for both actually Bc unfortunately nicki has lost relevancey …I love her but ppl have this automatic hate train for her which is unfair n her marrying Kevin doesn’t help her public opinion either. If they were to play this correctly they could both win but idk nicki has a bit of an ego. 

but I’d love them to do a vs n if Kim releases an album a song ft nicki would be the talk of the town. But idk how likey that is. But Mayb nicki could use the good press if she wanted to release an album in the future to rehabilitate her image. Her going on the Potomac reunion helped a bit also.

1 hour ago, Soysaucechicken08 said:

I think a versuz would b great for both actually Bc unfortunately nicki has lost relevancey …I love her but ppl have this automatic hate train for her which is unfair n her marrying Kevin doesn’t help her public opinion either. If they were to play this correctly they could both win but idk nicki has a bit of an ego. 

but I’d love them to do a vs n if Kim releases an album a song ft nicki would be the talk of the town. But idk how likey that is. But Mayb nicki could use the good press if she wanted to release an album in the future to rehabilitate her image. Her going on the Potomac reunion helped a bit also.

Tell me a musician who didn’t lost ‘relevancy’ after 10+ years in the game? Britney lost it after 4 years. :kesha_sunglasses_pink_talking_telling: I wouldn’t say Nicki lost it completely because her brand is still big, but yeah... she had to step back after her last album. :kesha_sunglasses_pink_talking_telling:

2 hours ago, Style. said:

I don’t know what happened to her career THAT bad, but Kim is literally the only rap veteran from that era of rap who *almost* went bankrupt. :watrusayin_britney_xfactor_confused_shocked_surprised_um_what:

None of Remy's records charted when she was signed with them. They only signed her because of the hype off Seether. Lil Kim is horrible with her finances, overspends on the obvious if you know what I mean. 

2 minutes ago, Touch my GigaBrit said:

None of Remy's records charted when she was signed with them. They only signed her because of the hype off Seether. Lil Kim is horrible with her finances, overspends on the obvious if you know what I mean. 

I get it, but why none of her songs couldn’t make a buzz in this era of music? Look at Biggie’s catalog, PAC, Diddy, DMX. Kim as the supreme reign girl from that era of rap is not getting her flowers. 

16 minutes ago, Style. said:

I get it, but why none of her songs couldn’t make a buzz in this era of music? Look at Biggie’s catalog, PAC, Diddy, DMX. Kim as the supreme reign girl from that era of rap is not getting her flowers. 

You know why, their era of music has stopped over a decade ago, a lot of it has to do with these radio stations who are agist and will not play their new music. If you're over the age 35 then you're screwed as a s recording artist. There are particular artist who are lucky because of who they are such as Britney, Pink, Beyonce and Mariah Carey. 

24 minutes ago, Style. said:

Tell me a musician who didn’t lost ‘relevancy’ after 10+ years in the game? Britney lost it after 4 years. :kesha_sunglasses_pink_talking_telling: I wouldn’t say Nicki lost it completely because her brand is still big, but yeah... she had to step back after her last album. :kesha_sunglasses_pink_talking_telling:

Huh…Britney was relevant till 2012 tbh n she came out 1998… n that’s Bc she didn’t care when pom was announced it seemed n didn’t do any promotional press or performances..but imagine if she did promote that album… but that’s diff topic 

n it’s different the music industry label cardi as nicki replacement rudely aggressively and Blatantly.. I’m her face. big difference than any Britney comparison 

Im a nicki fan but industry worked against her to take her down n they took away a lot of her relevancy and it’s the truth. Doesn’t mean she’s not goat n that’s diff she may not b as relevant but she is respected. Kinda like lil Kim is in a sense.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block