Star Magazine - Sam's ex warns Britney: dump him!

Sebi

Meh...there's nothing to make me think this person has any more credibility than, say, Britney herself or her friends who have expressed how Sam is a positive influence in her life.  I'm not saying she's lying, she might actually believe that, but that doesn't prove anything. I mean I also think an ex of mine is an untrustworthy a-hole, yet his current girlfriend is very happy with him!

They may break up down the line and maybe I'll be happy about it, but for now I don't even have to like the guy to believe he's helping her in her daily life in such a delicate time. That's all that matters to me. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
58 minutes ago, Almost Mystical said:

All of these people are just jealous they didn’t get Sam’s D :nysassy_miss_ny_ms_new_york_tiffany_pollard_cigarette_smoke_nod:

I think Sam’s stans are projecting too much. I don’t think anyone that think critically about him think about his ****, but probably a lot of his fans does. 

OP: the question is if she is free, if she is drugged still or not, and what the hell her “decision making team” that she has to “consult” to make decisions are doing. Did you know Sam is in that team? So how does she break up with him? Does she have to endure a meeting with the whole board of “supportive decision aids” where Sam is included to consult them about wanting to dump him? This **** is not right, it is still a violation of her human rights. 

And yes it looks calculated.

• Like 2
Just now, Tar_isa said:

Meh...there's nothing to make me think this person has any more credibility than, say, Britney herself or her friends who have expressed how Sam is a positive influence in her life.  I'm not saying she's lying, she might actually believe that, but that doesn't prove anything. I mean I also think an ex of mine is an untrustworthy a-hole, yet his current girlfriend is very happy with him!

They may break up down the line and maybe I'll be happy about it, but for now I don't even have to like the guy to believe he's helping her in her daily life in such a delicate time. That's all that matters to me. 

She said she was fine while almost killed at the facility too. Because they forced her to. You don’t know if what she expresses or what someone expresses in her name on Instagram is the result of her free will, or the result of blackmail, punishments, her being drugged/abused, god knows what. 

• Love 4
  • Like 1
2 minutes ago, Xavierleleon said:

I think Sam’s stans are projecting too much. I don’t think anyone that think critically about him think about his ****, but probably a lot of his fans does. 

OP: the question is if she is free, if she is drugged still or not, and what the hell her “decision making team” that she has to “consult” to make decisions are doing. Did you know Sam is in that team? So how does she break up with him? Does she have to endure a meeting with the whole board of “supportive decision aids” where Sam is included to consult them about wanting to dump him? This **** is not right, it is still a violation of her human rights. 

Did that sh.tty agreement pass through? Is it legal? Do you have updates on the "decision making team"?

1 minute ago, Xavierleleon said:

She said she was fine while almost killed at the facility too. Because they forced her to. You don’t know if what she expresses or what someone expresses in her name on Instagram is the result of her free will, or the result of blackmail, punishments, her being drugged/abused, god knows what. 

I mean...I don't draw my conclusions of things based only on what she posts but on a bunch of signs, like how she laughs in their clips together and just the fact that she seems so much better etc. 

But based on your posts it's clear you really want to believe the worst and will go to the "you can't trust what she says" in order to do so, so I don't think it's worth it to try and explain my stance on this, I hope you don't take it personally.

1 hour ago, Xavierleleon said:

Yes we think critically about his **** since we have photographic evidence of his **** :jj_janet_smirk_hehe_haha_lmao_lol_giggle: 

spacer.png

and yet no one seems to be thinking critically about Sam’s ex throwing her name out there to STAR MAGAZINE without revealing… anything. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block