Best version of (You Drive Me) Crazy?

Best version of (You Drive Me) Crazy?  

20 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

5 hours ago, remixedbynick said:

The album version is better when played with a live band like it used to be, but the Stop Remix has the edge for me. 

Yes.  The live band version is the best and I wish it was the one they'd professionally recorded and released.  It would have had more longevity and would probably get some airplay even today.  The other versions are too 90s for todays taste - though I also love them for how 90s they are.

• Love 2
  • Like 1

The Stop! Remix is my favorite :yesplease_yas_agree_preach:

I became a fan around 2003 and got me the BOMT cd back then.

I was so excited to listen to Crazy (I had seen the MV on MTV - no YouTube or Spotify back then :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:) and was so bummed that the album version was… that :imok_goo_ooze_yellow_slime_mess_blonde:

I love them both today, but I was so disappointed lol

Thank God she added the remix to GHMP soon after this 

• Like 1
  • 11 months later...

I love both so much. I used to prefer the original but now I think I prefer the stop remix! But it’s close.
I remember listening to the BOMT album in a CD store and Crazy came on and I immediately knew I had to buy the album. The song (album version especially) holds a special place in my heart. 

I also love the POM version. And DWAD. Even Onyx is good even though it’s my least fav.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block