Britney's Blackout Producer Danja Unveils 2 More B10 Titles!

In 2020, Danja revealed 4 titles for the 2018 version of B10 on his Twitter, now 2 more titles have surfaced. "Beauty Is A Beast" and "Be Yourself" were written by Melanie Fontana (Mood Ring writer) and Danja in 2018 but were scrapped. According to music insiders these were not recorded by Britney but were going to be submitted. They are also on BMI.  Make of that what you will. 

I do wonder , we know that she started working on B10 in 2016 and remember when she announced Domination, in 'her' statement which probably wasnt her, it said she was going to continue working on B10 as well as rehearsing Domination. so i wonder if she'll use some of the songs already recorded which might sound a bit dated as they'd be like 4 or 5 years old now, or will she scrap the whole lot and start completely fresh. Probably starting completely fresh would be better but then isnt this the last album in the  RCA contract? so she might wanna whip out a new album quickly next year to get out of it and then if she wants start fresh with a new label for B11. Suppose it also depends if she gets pregnant next year which i really hope she does. 

i'd be happy for B10 to just be Glory leftovers or songs from 2018 tbh. Both ends wins, britney wouldnt have to do much writing and recording and it would be the first money actually going to HER and we get new musicc

• Love 4
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, jonloch1 said:

I do wonder , we know that she started working on B10 in 2016 and remember when she announced Domination, in 'her' statement which probably wasnt her, it said she was going to continue working on B10 as well as rehearsing Domination. so i wonder if she'll use some of the songs already recorded which might sound a bit dated as they'd be like 4 or 5 years old now, or will she scrap the whole lot and start completely fresh. Probably starting completely fresh would be better but then isnt this the last album in the  RCA contract? so she might wanna whip out a new album quickly next year to get out of it and then if she wants start fresh with a new label for B11. Suppose it also depends if she gets pregnant next year which i really hope she does. 

i'd be happy for B10 to just be Glory leftovers or songs from 2018 tbh. Both ends wins, britney wouldnt have to do much writing and recording and it would be the first money actually going to HER and we get new musicc

Nah I think she will record new material if anything. She is probably bored with Glory era already and just want something that’s new. Back in 2005-2006 she even get bored with Original Doll pretty fast and move on to Blackout. I’d say she would go to a whole different direction this time. 

And we’ll see if Danja have anything fresh for her. I trust Britney’s taste 1000% when it comes to song selection.  

• Love 3
  • Leader
2 hours ago, Josh124 said:

In 2020, Danja revealed 4 titles for the 2018 version of B10 on his Twitter, now 2 more titles have surfaced. "Beauty Is A Beast" and "Be Yourself" were written by Melanie Fontana (Mood Ring writer) and Danja in 2018 but were scrapped. According to music insiders these were not recorded by Britney but were going to be submitted. They are also on BMI.  Make of that what you will. 

Interesting, t4p! Do we have receipts on this?

• Love 1
56 minutes ago, Momney2018 said:

Meh… thank you sweetie but not interested anymore.

She probably didn’t want to be recording if she even ever was in the studio in 2018. 

She was no where near a studio in 2018, they were having visions for her which explains these songs being submitted. She just wanted to retire 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.