Britney calls out Christina Aguilera and thanks Lady Gaga

19 minutes ago, TheRealLou said:

Poor Britney stans, dealing with her unstable moods :heresthetea_reading_telling_glasses_talking_preaching_facts_paper_wendy_williams: Okay, im leaving. Xtina you are truly a wisdom Queen, that's why your private life is so amazing and deserved, not everybody has that :heresthetea_reading_telling_glasses_talking_preaching_facts_paper_wendy_williams:

Bye :byesmoke_tiffany_miss_ms_ny_new_york_sitting_smoking_cigarette:

People like yourself are just pure scum.  I would love to have the opportunity face to face to spar with your ignorant comments . To have a name called TheRealLou ( Your just garbage )  ..that Devil Tyrant phony will one day find out Karma is coming to get her . 

• Love 1

Well Xtina Smirk though, and for what? Well she will flop so hard! Remember when Katy Perry mock Britney? Where is her career now? Meghan Trainor, when she said Britney didn't right her songs and she xpress that in a way that Britney has nothing to do with her career, but Where she at now? (Meghan Trainor) ***** did flop so hard, so if I were this artits, if you dont have nice things to say, or atleast project in front of the camera, just smile and walk away, you know in this industry, its toxic yet we Love it, everyone loves drama. But then again, you can Mock someone elses career or Life situation, but not with Britney! Thats the purpose she called herself a *****! I Love You Brit 😘 And thats why I stan this Legendary Queen.Queen Gold GIF by Kaylee Pinecone

• Love 4
1 minute ago, EmzLadybrit2 said:

Well Xtina Smirk though, and for what? Well she will flop so hard! Remember when Katy Perry mock Britney? Where is her career now? Meghan Trainor, when she said Britney didn't right her songs and she xpress that in a way that Britney has nothing to do with her career, but Where she at now? (Meghan Trainor) ***** did flop so hard, so if I were this artits, if you dont have nice things to say, or atleast project in front of the camera, just smile and walk away, you know in this industry, its toxic yet we Love it, everyone loves drama. But then again, you can Mock someone elses career or Life situation, but not with Britney! Thats the purpose she called herself a *****! I Love You Brit 😘 And thats why I stan this Legendary Queen.Queen Gold GIF by Kaylee Pinecone

You're so delusional. Please grow up :kisses_britney_kiss_blow_womanizer_love_circus:2008:

• Love 1

This thread is a total mess. 

See, the problem is we keep on believing the narrative of them being the iconic rivals/sisters/best ennemies..the truth is they never see each other, they probably never had a single diner together...and they probably havent seen each othee in like 15 years..

Meanwhile Christina talks about Britney all the TIME,  in every interview, :tiffeyeroll_miss_ny_new_york_ms_annoyed_eyes_roll_eyeroll_irritated: she has used this Britney story during her entire carreer to stay relevant...

In the other hand Britney never cared for Christina,  she never talks about her ..and its been like this for so many years. It was already like this in 2003 .

Britney has been soooo tired of Christina 's game since forever and we all know it. 

Ps : I also think it would be nice if Xtina was still making good songs..its been 15 years. :parisok_hilton_chewing_gum_pink_phone_Reading:

• Like 3

She can do whatever she wants that was the reason for getting her free, but insulting people for not wanting to put their name in the mouth is not a good look.

And I see it that way, Britney has never really spoken about issues publicly not before con and not while in it obviously. She has never positioned her against trump and so on.

Her to be upset that someone dodged a question about her that way is kinda hypocrite.

But yeah learn and make mistakes guess she really needs to find a way to get all the anger out but towards the right people.

• Like 3
3 minutes ago, pieceofphil said:

She can do whatever she wants that was the reason for getting her free, but insulting people for not wanting to put their name in the mouth is not a good look.

And I see it that way, Britney has never really spoken about issues publicly not before con and not while in it obviously. She has never positioned her against trump and so on.

Her to be upset that someone dodged a question about her that way is kinda hypocrite.

But yeah learn and make mistakes guess she really needs to find a way to get all the answer out but towards the right people.

Yes - Britney didin't say a ONE WORD about Christina's "breakdown" in 2010-2012 :shadelaugh_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:  So hypocrite. So fake.

Gaga at the beginning of her career said that there's a resemblance of her work in Christinas but when she collaborated with her she was just saying that she didnt deserved a hate and was praising her :shadelaugh_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao: Fake fake fake ugly tr**ny :heresthetea_reading_telling_glasses_talking_preaching_facts_paper_wendy_williams:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.