Britney calls out Christina Aguilera and thanks Lady Gaga

Not sure what to think about this. I thought Xtina's tweet a few months ago came across as very genuine and heartfelt, and she'd clearly put some thought and effort into it. Maybe Britney never saw that tweet?

But with Britney's story, I kinda feel like that clip she shared isn't the whole story. Maybe more things have happened that we don't know about. And while I love Xtina, it can't be denied that there are many instances of her being rude/*****y to people in the past. So who knows what really happened.

Anyway, I think this is all a normal & healthy part of Britney's process of healing from this abuse. Makes sense for her to have a LOT of anger right now, and I think it's good that she's expressing it & letting it all out so she can let it go and move on.

• Love 3
34 minutes ago, FranzJoseph said:

Why is he not being condemned as equally, in fact I dont see anyone mentioning it. The hypocrisy is real.

Are you for real? You really want explanation? There are other clips where he is talking and supporting Britney when they asked him about her the same night. Also, you are really comparing Britney’s own fiance with Xtina?!
:katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

(sorry, had to answer this one)

• Like 1

O daxn. We sure are only used to nice and humble Britney. The always right Brirney, do no wrong Britney. Guess what, she is human and she has all the right to call out or say what ever the f she wants about anyone. Hasnt everyone done that to her for her entire life? How is it ok that everyone else can comment on her 24/7 and once she herself comments on comments about herself we judge? Ridiculas. She aint here to pls anyone anymore and I love that for her. 

• Love 2
  • Like 1

Wooooooh. B is out for a fight! 

Although I feel this Xtins post was a bit unfair. Xtina was the very first to openly respond after B's June 23 testimony whereas Gaga only did after termination while she was promoting ther new movie. I cant help it but the Gaga thing leaves a bad taste.... very well planned. 

We have to give Britney some grace, she needs to vent her feelings and anger. And that's totally fine. But it would be nice if she got some more support by Sam or her team on who to put on blast and who don't 🤣🤣😉

• Like 2
26 minutes ago, Style. said:

Gaga’s message is genuinely intended, Christina didn’t even write that message on insta but if she did what are we and Britney supposed to do after so many years of throwing shots at Britney? :tiffanynod_miss_ms_ny_new_york_yes_yas_nodding_agree: I don’t even believe it was written by her, it gave me second hand embarrassment because: 

1. Britney and Christina have a history together. She should’ve spoke publicly about it. Instead she ran away just like a duck. Probably due to her newly implemented lips, she couldn’t open her mouth. 
2. Lady Gaga showed her what class is, she stood up for Britney publicity and also for women rights and disabled people. In Gaga‘s case all of this wasn’t necessary, they don’t really know each other. 

I stopped reading at Gaga and genuine

:tiffeyeroll_miss_ny_new_york_ms_annoyed_eyes_roll_eyeroll_irritated:

Now I have nothing against Miss Gaga, however she is a known first class actress. No wonder she’s into movies now and is about to snatch an Oscar :tiffanynod_miss_ms_ny_new_york_yes_yas_nodding_agree: 

• Haha 2

I think the worst thing about this whole ordeal are stans making conservatorship jokes, or stuff like this tweet.

I don't know if Britney has any other beef with Christina, but Christina doesn't deserve being made an example of what Britney's trying to say.

But Britney has just been out of a conservatorship for 13 years, she has a lot of pent up emotions. She's dealing with a lotta things. Her lashing out is probably gonna happen more in the coming weeks until she can fully heal.

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, RulesRules said:

I think thr worst thing about this whole ordeal are stans making conservatorship jokes, or stuff like this tweet.

I don't know if Britney has any other beef with Christina, but Christina doesn't deserve being made an example of what Britney's trying to say.

But Britney has just been out of a conservatorship for 13 years, she has a lot of pent up emotions. She's dealing with a lotta things. Her lashing out is probably gonna happen more in the coming weeks until she can fully heal.

People will stand behind Xtina because she's mentally stable, period :heresthetea_reading_telling_glasses_talking_preaching_facts_paper_wendy_williams: That was a very bad move.

18 minutes ago, Drunkerella91 said:

Wooooooh. B is out for a fight! 

Although I feel this Xtins post was a bit unfair. Xtina was the very first to openly respond after B's June 23 testimony whereas Gaga only did after termination while she was promoting ther new movie. I cant help it but the Gaga thing leaves a bad taste.... very well planned. 

We have to give Britney some grace, she needs to vent her feelings and anger. And that's totally fine. But it would be nice if she got some more support by Sam or her team on who to put on blast and who don't 🤣🤣😉

This! I think it’s just a misunderstanding (unless there’s anything that has gone on privately). I do understand B’s point in general though (not in relation to Christina).

Hopefully nothing a phone call can’t solve!

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Tear the floor up up said:

This! I think it’s just a misunderstanding (unless there’s anything that has gone on privately). I do understand B’s point in general though (not in relation to Christina).

Hopefully nothing a phone call can’t solve!

I don't think that they had a phone conversation since 2003. 

Christina would leave this at it is. She's busy feeding her kids and being happy in private life.

So Britney what's good sis :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.