Britney calls out Christina Aguilera and thanks Lady Gaga

Its crazy that fans are attacking other fans who don't agree with this. Its really making the fan base look unhinged online attacking christina now, I 100% support britney speaking her mind but like this isn't it. Christina showed support back in June and said she was happy for britney in the short interview. This fan base sometimes is just so blind to real life. Even in britney post about christina she said "im the one who went through it" so talk about it britney, thats not Christina's job. She showed support Yall just want someone to argue with and it shows. 

Its crazy that fans are attacking other fans who don't agree with this. Its really making the fan base look unhinged online attacking christina now, I 100% support britney speaking her mind but like this isn't it. Christina showed support back in June and said she was happy for britney in the short interview. This fan base sometimes is just so blind to real life. Even in britney post about christina she said "im the one who went through it" so talk about it britney, thats not Christina's job. She showed support Yall just want someone to argue with and it shows. 

• Like 1

Tbh I got from that Britney was more angry with the manager then Christina, although she is still probably angry Christina didn’t say anything. You do have to remember for years Christina didn’t have a good word to say about Britney, especially 2004-2008… we have no idea what’s happened behind closed doors between them since, just because Christina had her assistant write a tweet does not mean she’s been there for Britney?

• Like 4

Probably, someone has already written this because I am too late due to living in Europe. So, I don't think Britney only meant this refuse to answer on this interview. 

Everyone in show business was well aware of what was going on with Britney. Cher herself wrote that everyone in Vegas knew and gossiped about Britney's situation. Well ****, Britney has changed 180 degrees during this ******* conservatorship. She went from being a happy girl, an amazing dancer and performer to being like a robot, a zombie. You only had to look at Britney once to see that something was wrong, there was sadness, depression and fear on her face!
I'm sure Britney has been dreaming and praying all these years for someone to finally take an interest in her case and help her. By that I mean people close to her, celebrities and so on.

Christina and Britney have known each other since they were small children and Christina knew very well the situation in Britney's family. She knew very well how bad a person Jamie was. If it wasn't for the #FreeBritney movement and the constant fight for the world to finally take an interest in the fact that Brirney is a slave, I'm sure Britney would never be a free woman, ever. As we well know back in 2018 team con was already planning her death and in 2019 they started fulfilling their plans and tried to kill her! Thankfully the #freebritney movement thwarted their plans!

A lot of things we don't know yet, so I don't think Britney did it for no reason. It's possible that over the years Britney has been trying, asking her for help. As we know very well, Britney tried to hire a new lawyer many times and these were very dangerous situations.

• Love 4
  • Like 1
39 minutes ago, Henry M. Torres said:

I love Britney but I don't know about that comment... Kinda unnecessary and Xtina spoke up about #FreeBritney before in multiple tweets. But maybe there's something we don't know that justifies Brit's comment or Britney took that as an attack because to be fair the vibe of the video seems kinda shady

This.

This is not a correct reaction from Britney.

edit: just read Britney’s post again. I actually don’t think Britney was shading Xtina?

3 minutes ago, coss said:

I can't believe what Britney is saying. Xtina was very supportive of her and "like" her IG-pic.

I felt that she never looked at Xtina that she wrote about Brit. To be honest, I think she didn't right. Too bad!

PS: I never hate Britney!

Britney might not know about the christina tweet, we will have to understand Britney has been under an abuse with no control over anything let's give her a break. 

• Love 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.