"Everytime" featured in BBC Radio 1's Essential Mix

I happen to follow the British DJ Elkka on Instagram (for anyone who likes dance music, check out her tune "Stay" - my fave) and she recently posted about er being featured as the guest DJ on BBC Radio 1's Essential Mix.

In the post she talked about why she chose to include Britney's Everytime as the closing track. 

Why is this a big deal? This Essential Mix has been playing on UK Radio since 1994 and has been a huge platform for all big DJs from Diplo, Pete Tong, Paul Oakenfold, Carl Cox etc etc to showcase their personal tastes which often tend to be eclectic.

It's a dance show so 99.9% of the tracks are house, trance, disco, techno etc. but occasionally they will play a song that might seem out of place but for this reason it has a big impact. She chose to end with Everytime which I thought was magical.

You can out the mix below if you want and the insta post is: 

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sounds/play/m0011cwg

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block