Walk The Moon release their new studio album 'HEIGHTS'

1 hour ago, Midnight said:

:omggg_shocked_hand_old_lady_woman_surprised: 

Well Talking Is Hard is still better than Spirit Room and Hotel Paper combined :staysalty_hands_rub_so_there_blue_walk_away_made_my_point: I see you trying to shut me up but it didn't work :staysalty_hands_rub_so_there_blue_walk_away_made_my_point:

There’s soooo many leaks of Michelle- it’s very sad tbh. But she would’ve ended up like Avril anyway, had she continued with pop rock and not had a kid or dipped into country and then full on alternative music. 

I actually wanna get into walk the moon, I just feel I’m going to get PTSD from the times they were releasing their most popular music  with Talking is Hard LOL. it’s more me than them, but I definitely feel like they’re a super fun group with real instruments!!! I love that tbh

• Love 1
  • Content Curators
1 hour ago, Rik said:

There’s soooo many leaks of Michelle- it’s very sad tbh. But she would’ve ended up like Avril anyway, had she continued with pop rock and not had a kid or dipped into country and then full on alternative music. 

I actually wanna get into walk the moon, I just feel I’m going to get PTSD from the times they were releasing their most popular music  with Talking is Hard LOL. it’s more me than them, but I definitely feel like they’re a super fun group with real instruments!!! I love that tbh

They are but if they do make you feel that way then skip them, nothing is more important than your health :hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support: @Rik

Edited by Midnight

I wanna be there when you touch fire

• Content Curators
42 minutes ago, stunna_***** said:

I’ve been at walk the moon fan since the Anna sun days, and I gotta admit, I’m pretty bummed with this album. Especially in comparison to something like Talking is Hard. It’s like the KRay scandal sidelined them and they lost their mojo. 

Yeah I don't think anything is ever gonna beat that album (and now they are flopping hard which is sad)

I did like this one though, it's slightly better than the last one "What If Nothing" that one had some really great tracks like All I Want, All Night, Surrender, Feels Good To Be High and Lost In The Wild,but the rest was meh, this one had two or three more songs that I liked.

Fave song from them is Next In Line.

• Like 1

I wanna be there when you touch fire

1 hour ago, stunna_***** said:

I’ve been at walk the moon fan since the Anna sun days, and I gotta admit, I’m pretty bummed with this album. Especially in comparison to something like Talking is Hard. It’s like the KRay scandal sidelined them and they lost their mojo. 

Who is Kay ray 

13 hours ago, Rik said:

Who is Kay ray 

He was the bassist up until this past summer. He apparently had some grooming accusations that hit the band in the middle of recording this new album. Not sure if they restarted the process from scratch after his exit or if they just replaced his parts. They had put out two or three standalone singles prior this album, which made me think that was the direction the new album would be going, but those songs/that direction are completely absent from this album. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block