Walk The Moon release their new studio album 'HEIGHTS'

10 minutes ago, Midnight said:

shouldaheldonshouldatreatedmerigghhttt :bop_beyonce_dancing_yes_Yas_cheer_party_glasses:

I still can't get past the eyyyyoooo :embarrassed_britney_2007_red_hide_ashamed_cover:

Love it thought and very excited for the new album, I hope she keeps this high energy. 

And just like that :tired_so_there_head_tilt_annoyed_see_rose_mcgowan: avril took over ur post :raven_thats_so_simone_talking_telling_preaching: Beyoncé and Britney found crying and throwing up 

• Haha 2
  • Content Curators
2 minutes ago, Rik said:

And just like that :tired_so_there_head_tilt_annoyed_see_rose_mcgowan: avril took over ur post :raven_thats_so_simone_talking_telling_preaching: Beyoncé and Britney found crying and throwing up 

Beyoncé and Britney found crying and throwing up celebrating Britney's freedom :drinky_cheers_wine_smoke_bubbles_sunglasses_nod_tea_sip:

I was invited but I felt this was a moment they both needed to share with each other :fakecry_christina_aguilera_xtina_crying_tears_wipe_sad:

Yeah, but off to stream Happy Ending for Britney, even though the lyrics don't really fit :britdrown_britney_tears_crying_drown_ink_black:

• Haha 2

I wanna be there when you touch fire

6 minutes ago, Midnight said:

Beyoncé and Britney found crying and throwing up celebrating Britney's freedom :drinky_cheers_wine_smoke_bubbles_sunglasses_nod_tea_sip:

I was invited but I felt this was a moment they both needed to share with each other :fakecry_christina_aguilera_xtina_crying_tears_wipe_sad:

Yeah, but off to stream Happy Ending for Britney, even though the lyrics don't really fit :britdrown_britney_tears_crying_drown_ink_black:

PLZ imagine that. I still can’t believe there was a point in time when avril was a bigger deal than Beyoncé. It’s shocking really…… 

I would die if Beyoncé and Britney had a conversation about liberation and coming up in this business around the same time, but with different types of experiences, successes and hardships of course. It would lovely to watch obviously lol, but both are very private. I also don’t know if Beyoncé has been able to speak to Britney a lot in the last decade and a bit. 

• Love 1

I love Walk The Moon! Too bad that for most people the only thing they can retrieve from them is 'Shut Up and Dance'. 

I've only heard to 'Heights' the song, since it was featured in my Release Radar playlist on Spotify, but Imma give a spin to the whole record. :tiffanynod_miss_ms_ny_new_york_yes_yas_nodding_agree:

This one has a special place in my heart:

• Love 1
  • Content Curators
3 minutes ago, Adriannn said:

I love Walk The Moon! Too bad that for most people the only thing they can retrieve from them is 'Shut Up and Dance'. 

I've only heard to 'Heights' the song, since it was featured in my Release Radar playlist on Spotify, but Imma give a spin to the whole record. :tiffanynod_miss_ms_ny_new_york_yes_yas_nodding_agree:

Taste, I knew you would probably like them. 

Yes, I agree they are such talented guys and deserve more recognition, Talking Is Hard is one of the best albums ever. I love that album.

I love Surrender, check out this album it's pretty great as well, I really enjoyed it. 

I'm about to go buy it actually. Let me know your thoughts.

• Love 1

9 minutes ago, Adriannn said:

Omg this was the song I had to dance to as part of my frosh dance 6 years ago 

shut up and dance w me is the only song I know xhndjdjdjd

• Haha 2
  • Content Curators
4 minutes ago, Rik said:

Omg this was the song I had to dance to as part of my frosh dance 6 years ago 

shut up and dance w me is the only song I know xhndjdjdjd

Rik you need to listen to that enitre album, issa bops on bops upon bops.

I promise you, you're gonna love it.

Let me know what your fave song is ok :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

• Love 1

11 minutes ago, Midnight said:

Taste, I knew you would probably like them. 

Yes, I agree they are such talented guys and deserve more recognition, Talking Is Hard is one of the best albums ever. I love that album.

I love Surrender, check out this album it's pretty great as well, I really enjoyed it. 

I'm about to go buy it actually. Let me know your thoughts.

I looove 'Portugal', 'Avalanche' and 'Different Colors'. Imma go stream this new one :queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, Midnight said:

Rik you need to listen to that enitre album, issa bops on bops upon bops.

I promise you, you're gonna love it.

Let me know what your fave song is ok :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

Me scared this album is gonna put me in a full on nostalgia run and make me sad LOL

2014/15/16 such bitter sweet memories! I will let u know 

4 minutes ago, Adriannn said:

it's a really fun song, but they have so many more that are soooo gooood

will definitely check the record out!

• Love 1
  • Like 1
  • Content Curators
12 minutes ago, Rik said:

MICHELLE BRANCH

10 minutes ago, JayTawndre said:

It's her band? She's in a band now?

Walk The Moon might be flops but they have released 5 albums within 10 years and Michelle has how many albums in 20 years? :gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink:

My flop is better than yours :groovin_dance_clap_alien_monster_party_costume_Halloween_spooky_scary:

• Haha 1

31 minutes ago, Midnight said:

Walk The Moon might be flops but they have released 5 albums within 10 years and Michelle has how many albums in 20 years? :gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink:

My flop is better than yours :groovin_dance_clap_alien_monster_party_costume_Halloween_spooky_scary:

:saywat-towelney: well warner brothers didn’t let her release albums for 15 years. She has about 6 albums worth of material in total but half of it was shelved 

• Love 1
  • Content Curators
4 minutes ago, Rik said:

:saywat-towelney: well warner brothers didn’t let her release albums for 15 years. She has about 6 albums worth of material in total but half of it was shelved 

:omggg_shocked_hand_old_lady_woman_surprised: 

Well Talking Is Hard is still better than Spirit Room and Hotel Paper combined :staysalty_hands_rub_so_there_blue_walk_away_made_my_point: I see you trying to shut me up but it didn't work :staysalty_hands_rub_so_there_blue_walk_away_made_my_point:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block