What are the faiths/religions you are inspired from?

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

my friend was posting about how things should not be loved too much

but against that argument im like no things should be adored and loved, however this should be a genuine love not just empty love and greed

i am so inspired of loving things that i now want to call everything a thing. everything is a thing and creation. and that shouldn't be awkward to say

thoughts are things too, have you heard about this expression. for me it strikes important to love things and not be afraid of the material side of world

in this earth you have to calculate many THINGS AND ASPECTS to be truly successful and a success

I'm not following any religion but I find the teachings of Bhagavad Gita (Hinduism) to be very wise , it's actually the first religion and it is what gave birth to Buddhism , so I really like the purity of that religion , it's quite peaceful and doesn't focus on hating like in abrahamic religions for example 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block