Jamie Lynn reportedly wants Britney to "stop spreading hate"

Message added by Jordan Miller,

Some of the comments are out of line. Please ensure your replies abide by our community guidelines or face suspension. 

On 11/5/2021 at 8:42 PM, alienatedNey said:

Why are you mad Juno? You deserve all the ******* hate in this world. Britney literally made your career and life and you paid her back by leeching off of her and supporting the narrative that she’s unstable.

Fingers crossed  no one would ever want to book your untalented *** anymore, *****. 

We're seeing so many levels of delusion that I'd bet money she doesn't see it that way. EVERYTHING I did I did it all on my own. It was me 100%. No, it's that last name and who you're connected to. She can whine, cry and ***** all day long about being "Britney's little sister" but the point is that's why she has what little career she does have. She's blind, delusional, got her head shoved up her own ***, etc. What would this chick be doing if Britney wasn't her sister/didn't have Spears as that last name? 

• Like 3
On 11/5/2021 at 5:27 PM, Mayenaise said:

exactly. she's not wrong when she says god have mercy when she finally does... if JL cant handle a few tweets just wait until Britney finally spills.

That family obviously value silence and control where it suits them, and B isn't playing their game no more.

I don't really want to see her upset and angry for it to be broadcast around the globe... One part of me wants Britney to never acknowledge them again and move on with her life, and another part of me wants her to drag them through the dirt 

Either way, it will be her choice - and my god has she earned it.

I hope she does a tell all interview and book and exposes them ALL, and then wipes her hands clean from them and starts her new life with people who love her.

• Love 4

No, Britney ain't spreading hate. She is just telling the hurtful truth. Why shouldn't she be honest? Why shouldn't Britney expose evryone, including her family members. Jamie-Lynn and her daddy DESRVES TO GO TO JAIL for all they did to Britney!!!! Britney Spears, the MEGA STAR is just seeking JUSTICE, nothing more.Aidy Bryant Snl GIF by Saturday Night LiveAdam Ruins Everything Jail GIF by truTV

• Love 1
17 hours ago, shutup said:

I hope something makes her...stop if ya know what i mean oops 

Nothing will. I know I've said awhile back that I don't know what JL won't get off the social media and basically just shut up. She's digging the hole deeper every single time she opens her mouth. She's either VERY dense and can't think of this **** on her own or she's telling anybody with any common sense that's trying to tell her she's making herself look worse that they need to shut up.

This is a case she can't win. They ****ed everything up and there's no going back. They chose to work Britney like a work horse so they can grab, grab, grab all they can. It might've been different if Britney had went away for a few years, released an album with no tour/promotion and it's explained that this is something she enjoys doing and it's therapeutic for her to get to do creative things. Have another break, etc. And that's if we're truly sticking with the "She's SO sick!" route. They can't have it both ways. They got cocky. Thought that this has been going on for this long and they can ride it for the rest of Britney's life. What they're saying versus what they're doing was on par with showing somebody a picture of a dog and insisting it's a picture of a cat. "So what's this picture of? And you damn well better not say dog because it's a cat!"

• Love 1

:rupaulslap_hit_mad:

This is exactly the kind of thing a manipulator says.

You know those people.. if you are angry with them because they did you wrong, they are upset with you that you are angry with them & suddenly they are the victim. It’s like they make you feel that your emotions are invalid.. and you can never be rightfully angry with them whatever they do because it will upset them. 

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.