Rate Artists' Singing and Dancing Skills

So what about us rating singers' skills? You can use your own scale. No fighting, please, loves :emma::brit2016_britney_bikini_orange_dance_beach_swimming:

I'm not an expert when it comes to rating singing or dancing. It's just my opinion. This thread isn't about shading artists, I think every artists is beautiful and talented. Please, be respectful.

Let me start! :brit2016_britney_bikini_orange_dance_beach_swimming:

Our queen and the best person that has ever existed Britney Spears:

• Singing: Her baby voice is iconic as hell, it's obvious. It's very unique and very interesting. You know that it's a superstar voice. Very easy to make a hit with the voice like that. I love her voice so much. And her deep voice is so good! Those vocals on Baby One More Time album :blast_explosion_skeleton_skull_fire_flames_boom: I love this so much! Britney definitely can sing. You can say that Beyonce or someone is way better with singing skills but I enjoy Britney's voice way more and it's my favorite voice ever.
  • Dancing: I love her dancing. She's a really good dancer. And she looks so good during that. She just looks cool. Love her stage presence. It's just so cool, I can't explain it. You just want to be her. There's something so ''Britney'' about Britney. Like it's her own thing, she owns the stage. I love this girl so freaking much, she's amazing :brit2016_britney_bikini_orange_dance_beach_swimming:

Britney is a superstar, what can I say. She's so talented, she's a blue print and the definition of a pop star. She has everything - talent, charisma, beauty and at the same time she's so humble. Amazing woman.

Beyonce:

• Singing: She's obvious an amazing and powerful singer. I like it but I don't listen to her that much.
  • Dancing: She definitely can dance but honestly her dance moves don't look complicated and it kind of looks like she's just doing random moves :emma: But she's very fast.

Ariana Grande:

• Singing: Beautiful voice, she can do a looot with her voice.
  • Dancing: Well... She's a bad dancer :emma: No shade but it is what it is. I don't think she cares about dancing, that's why it's not good. And it's okay!

Lady Gaga:

• Singing: I like her voice. She definitely can sing.
  • Dancing: I love her dancing, she's definitely good at this. Especially ''Judas'' choreography :blast_explosion_skeleton_skull_fire_flames_boom:

Lana Del Rey:

• Singing: I really like her voice.
  • Dancing: I've never seen her dance :emma:

@JayTawndre:

• Singing: Queen of singing.
  • Dancing: Queen of dancing.

• Love 2

Britney Spears

Singing: unmistakably recognizable. Hope we hear more of her deeper voice in the future.

Dancing: G.O.D.D.E.S.S. level.

Ariana Grande

Singing: gifted, gorgeous, beautiful voice. Poor enunciation but who cares.

Dancing: pay some lessons, sweetheart.

Taylor Swift

Singing: she's improved a lot over the years, her low tones are gorgeous. She continues to rely on her backup singers. We all know her forte is songwriting, though.

Dancing: again, she's improved, but it's not like she is much challenged by her choreo. 

Rihanna

Singing: her voice is unique... but man she's lazy... she chants a word and then extends the mic to the audience for the next 3 verses.

Dancing: lazy AF.

Kelly Clarkson

Singing: ugh, love her.

Dancing; I don't think she's ever done it. Does she need it? Nah.

Dua Lipa

Singing: what other voice with her tone? Exactly, none. Amazing

Dancing: she's been improving exponentially, fight me.

Janet Jackson

Singing: not much to hear, but really easy to recognize.

Dancing: watching her dance is an experience.

Beyoncé

Singing: definition of talent.

Dancing: definition of grace.

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block