Do you like Disco music? Listen to Magic Still Exists by Agnes

Nobody did a thread about this album so let me do it real quick :lizzie_oops_dancing_red_maguire_hillary_duff:

Agnes, the Release Me chanteuse, has been putting out pop perfection for a while, but last Friday she released Magic Still Exists, her first album since her 2012 album Veritas.

If you like dance music, great vocals and overall fun, upbeat and great pop music check it out! Or else you're missing out.

For those who don't remember who this Swedish queen is, watch this live rendition of her biggest hit.

• Love 1

I’ve been listening since last week. I was so looking forward to buying this but it’s not available to purchase in the US (although it is in every other country in the world🙄)

Im so glad she said in an interview they’re gonna do a vinyl. Just wish she knew when.

Ive had 24 Hours and Fingers Crossed on repeat for months now. I will say too I wish the songs were a little shorter. There’s a lot of intro. 

Since the album was relatively short, I added I Trance, Goodlife, Limelight , and Nothing Can Compare to the playlist.

• Love 1
5 hours ago, Arwen said:

I’ve been listening since last week. I was so looking forward to buying this but it’s not available to purchase in the US (although it is in every other country in the world🙄)

Im so glad she said in an interview they’re gonna do a vinyl. Just wish she knew when.

Ive had 24 Hours and Fingers Crossed on repeat for months now. I will say too I wish the songs were a little shorter. There’s a lot of intro. 

Since the album was relatively short, I added I Trance, Goodlife, Limelight , and Nothing Can Compare to the playlist.

That's very weird :decisions_britney_thinking_confused_focusing_unsure_xfactor_bw_black_white: Maybe it's a mistake of her store? If not I hope you can buy it through other places, like Amazon or such?

At first I was a bit confused with the album structure too, but honestly I had a harder time with Nothing Can Compare EP :chershade_red_wig_oh_hair_hmm:

Adding more tracks is a great idea! I'm glad she didn't do it though, the album would look like a lazy project (like Shakira's El Dorado or Enrique Iglesias' Final album).

So glad to see you like her. I expected a bit more of participation since this forum worships Dua Lipa and that kind of music she makes  :tina_judging_side_eye_glance_staring_looking_red: Which I think Agnes executes much better, she gives me ABBA vibes at times.

5 hours ago, ObsessedBritFan1 said:

I used to be obsessed with Agnes. 

Veritas has some great songs!! Watching It Burn, One Last Time, Human Touch, Walk out of Here... :hype_britney_glory_jkl_jimmy_kimmel_live_laugh_lol_haha_hype_excited_pumped_lmao_cackle: She deserved  major worldwide success with that project (well, with all of them 😭)

You should check her music from 2019 to now if you haven't! She's not missing the assignment not even once... 

• Love 1
7 hours ago, boyinthemirror said:

Veritas has some great songs!! Watching It Burn, One Last Time, Human Touch, Walk out of Here... :hype_britney_glory_jkl_jimmy_kimmel_live_laugh_lol_haha_hype_excited_pumped_lmao_cackle: She deserved  major worldwide success with that project (well, with all of them 😭)

You should check her music from 2019 to now if you haven't! She's not missing the assignment not even once... 

I like her recent disco bops but that market is a bit oversaturated atm. However, Veritas is like the Blackout of Europop. She should have smashed!

• Love 1
14 minutes ago, ObsessedBritFan1 said:

I like her recent disco bops but that market is a bit oversaturated atm. However, Veritas is like the Blackout of Europop. She should have smashed!

I'm not a fan of the oversaturated market of disco either but what she does feels different. Maybe because I feel she's not trying a trend, rather just doing her thing. There's no intention of making it to every chart in existence or anything. Her disco stuff has an edge on the rest in my opinion :outwithit_go_on_wave_britney_femme_fatale_ff_documentary:

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block