Anitta is Back with "Faking Love" featuring Saweetie!

Saweetie’s only good songs are No L’s, My Type and Icy. I don’t understand why she’s not sticking to that sound. I get that she can’t rap or write to save her life, but look at Cardi - a whole illiterate stripper turned millionaire by labels and ghostwriters. :emma:

As for Anitta, she’s canceled because she said the N word. We live in a woke culture so let’s stick to it! :emma: I’m kidding OFC! :emma:

• Haha 1
2 hours ago, JayTawndre said:

I'm barely getting into her but she's dope! Loved her song with Iggy Azalea. Her song with Black Eyed Peas is fun and this track is fun and cool really faded :bedtime_britney_book_Reading:

She has some really cool songs and colabs ,I really like this ones

Plus , she is hilarious 🤣 I can watch her interviews all day

• Love 2
On 10/17/2021 at 4:30 AM, Style. said:

Saweetie’s only good songs are No L’s, My Type and Icy. I don’t understand why she’s not sticking to that sound. I get that she can’t rap or write to save her life, but look at Cardi - a whole illiterate stripper turned millionaire by labels and ghostwriters. :emma:

As for Anitta, she’s canceled because she said the N word. We live in a woke culture so let’s stick to it! :emma: I’m kidding OFC! :emma:

Cardi, Bey, Nicki .. they all use the N word. Actually Cardi, also considered a latino girl, uses the N word in every sentence that comes out of her mouth. Is it ok? I don't think so. But they don't get hate. Not to mention cancel culture only works on twitter and music forums. 

ps. I loved this new song. I only thought the movie clip looks a little bit dark. Anitta videos are usually very colorful. 

• Love 1
1 hour ago, cchenbag said:

Cardi, Bey, Nicki .. they all use the N word. Actually Cardi, also considered a latino girl, uses the N word in every sentence that comes out of her mouth. Is it ok? I don't think so. But they don't get hate. Not to mention cancel culture only works on twitter and music forums. 

ps. I loved this new song. I only thought the movie clip looks a little bit dark. Anitta videos are usually very colorful. 

Wait you’re not actually serious right? All the people you mentioned are African American… 

• Haha 1
14 hours ago, dyllanwhite said:

Wait you’re not actually serious right? All the people you mentioned are African American… 

Nicki is from trinidad and tobago (next to Venezuela, south america honey), cardi b screams that she's proud to be latina every interview. 

• Exhale+
21 hours ago, cchenbag said:

That is such a very touchy subject