Anitta is Back with "Faking Love" featuring Saweetie!

JayTawndre

Saweetie’s only good songs are No L’s, My Type and Icy. I don’t understand why she’s not sticking to that sound. I get that she can’t rap or write to save her life, but look at Cardi - a whole illiterate ******** turned millionaire by labels and ghostwriters. :emma:

As for Anitta, she’s canceled because she said the N word. We live in a woke culture so let’s stick to it! :emma: I’m kidding OFC! :emma:

• Haha 1
2 hours ago, JayTawndre said:

I'm barely getting into her but she's dope! Loved her song with Iggy Azalea. Her song with Black Eyed Peas is fun and this track is fun and cool really faded :bedtime_britney_book_Reading:

She has some really cool songs and colabs ,I really like this ones

Plus , she is hilarious 🤣 I can watch her interviews all day

• Love 2
On 10/17/2021 at 4:30 AM, Style. said:

Saweetie’s only good songs are No L’s, My Type and Icy. I don’t understand why she’s not sticking to that sound. I get that she can’t rap or write to save her life, but look at Cardi - a whole illiterate ******** turned millionaire by labels and ghostwriters. :emma:

As for Anitta, she’s canceled because she said the N word. We live in a woke culture so let’s stick to it! :emma: I’m kidding OFC! :emma:

Cardi, Bey, Nicki .. they all use the N word. Actually Cardi, also considered a latino girl, uses the N word in every sentence that comes out of her mouth. Is it ok? I don't think so. But they don't get hate. Not to mention cancel culture only works on twitter and music forums. 

ps. I loved this new song. I only thought the movie clip looks a little bit dark. Anitta videos are usually very colorful. 

• Love 1
1 hour ago, cchenbag said:

Cardi, Bey, Nicki .. they all use the N word. Actually Cardi, also considered a latino girl, uses the N word in every sentence that comes out of her mouth. Is it ok? I don't think so. But they don't get hate. Not to mention cancel culture only works on twitter and music forums. 

ps. I loved this new song. I only thought the movie clip looks a little bit dark. Anitta videos are usually very colorful. 

Wait you’re not actually serious right? All the people you mentioned are African American… 

• Haha 1
21 hours ago, cchenbag said:

That is such a very touchy subject

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block