Britney's fortune now and then?

Do we know what was Britney's net worth prior 2007?

Can someone explain to me how she got to 2 million (as team con says close to 'bankruptcy') in one year?

I mean she basically stayed at home, went to hotels here and there but I just cannot get my head around even HOW she would lose millions in one year. I remember couple of lawsuits, but still? Meanwhile receiving money from her music/fragrance deals/merchandise etc.

I feel like that was a load of bull.hit. I hope her lawyer is checking that out too.

• Like 2

it's false. if you  withhold moneys, put in trust, invest a certain way, there are line items on financial reports that would have a low number, but in reality she would have had a LOT more in stocks, bonds, real estate. they're trying to make it look like they did something good with her fortune but they likely just moved a few accounts here and there to make it pop harder on a financial statement. they're liars. they are all liars.

• Love 1
17 minutes ago, Kletus said:

it's false. if you  withhold moneys, put in trust, invest a certain way, there are line items on financial reports that would have a low number, but in reality she would have had a LOT more in stocks, bonds, real estate. they're trying to make it look like they did something good with her fortune but they likely just moved a few accounts here and there to make it pop harder on a financial statement. they're liars. they are all liars.

I am sure it was all a lie