Tinashe's Bouncin Appreciation Thread

Mr. Cavill

2 hours ago, JayTawndre said:

:bop_beyonce_dancing_yes_Yas_cheer_party_glasses:

6 hours ago, JayTawndre said:

X, I Can See the Future, Let Me Down Slowly (yaaaaassssss a bop 🔥), Last Call, It's a Wrap, Bouncin', Unconditional and Undo :bop_beyonce_dancing_yes_Yas_cheer_party_glasses::bop_beyonce_dancing_yes_Yas_cheer_party_glasses:

6 hours ago, Slayer said:

The Chase and X :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

How about you?!

X-lovers, check this amazing live performance. The guitar omg! 4:40

5 hours ago, I Always Sing Live said:

Same goes for Bouncin' Part 2:

Probably my AOTY, tbh. I knew she had the "It" Factor, but I didn't know she'd come for me that hard. :tiffsniffle_ny_miss_new_york_crying_sobbing_sad_tears:

5 hours ago, Midnight said:

I've tried to get into her music but, she's just not for me.

She feels like, you know when they let the backup dancers be in the front?

She is very beautiful though.

I feel like I know what you mean. She blends well with the back up dancers because she's so damn skilled at dancing and is also very technical. 

But there's truth to what you're saying. It does feel like that sometimes in her live performances. I think that's because she needs hits and she usually dances along the dancers and isn't in the front doing a separate choreo with more posing than dancing. I personally think that's a bonus for Tinashe but I understand your point too. 

Anyways, I love her studio records.

• Love 2
  • Content Curators
3 hours ago, SlayOut said:

It takes people with unique taste to appreciate Tinashe! :chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass:

As Britney sung so many years ago: “Someday, you will understand!” :mimiclap_mariah_clapping_applause_proud_yes_Yas:

Your're right, she's definitely unique taste :tiffanynod_miss_ms_ny_new_york_yes_yas_nodding_agree:

tumblr_ou2a41oyWu1utv9fwo2_250.gifv

3 hours ago, JayTawndre said:

Low-key drag our sis with love :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

1 hour ago, SlayOut said:

I have lots of respect for @Midnight, especially as one of the forum’s most vocal Beyoncé supporters! :wontcry_tears_crying_sad:

The way I was low-key dragged by the people who said they loved me :tifftear_miss_ny_new_york_ms_crying_wipe_tears_sad: the people who were supposed to protect me and defend me for being brave enogh to stan Beyonce in exhell :tifftear_miss_ny_new_york_ms_crying_wipe_tears_sad: I feel betrayed :tifftear_miss_ny_new_york_ms_crying_wipe_tears_sad:I can'tttttttttt :tifftear_miss_ny_new_york_ms_crying_wipe_tears_sad:

36 minutes ago, Geralt_of_Rivia said:

I feel like I know what you mean. She blends well with the back up dancers because she's so damn skilled at dancing and is also very technical. 

But there's truth to what you're saying. It does feel like that sometimes in her live performances. I think that's because she needs hits and she usually dances along the dancers and isn't in the front doing a separate choreo with more posing than dancing. I personally think that's a bonus for Tinashe but I understand your point too. 

Anyways, I love her studio records.

Geralt the way you did nothing to defend me from the attacks I-:tifftear_miss_ny_new_york_ms_crying_wipe_tears_sad: I though you cared about (Britney's) meeee :tifftear_miss_ny_new_york_ms_crying_wipe_tears_sad:

Well now I stand firm on what I said.

My decision, Tinasha is cancelled eternally for Midnight :chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass:

Y'all did that, I hope you guys can overcome the guilt :chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass:

Seriously though, yes she is very talented and I find her interesting but, I don't know, her music just doesn't click with me :raven_thats_so_simone_talking_telling_preaching:

• Haha 4

I wanna be there when you touch fire

• Super Mods
59 minutes ago, Midnight said:

Your're right, she's definitely unique taste :tiffanynod_miss_ms_ny_new_york_yes_yas_nodding_agree:

tumblr_ou2a41oyWu1utv9fwo2_250.gifv

The way I cackled I – :riha_rihanna_cackle_laughing_lol_haha_hehe_lmao_hand:

1 hour ago, Midnight said:

The way I was low-key dragged by the people who said they loved me :tifftear_miss_ny_new_york_ms_crying_wipe_tears_sad: the people who were supposed to protect me and defend me for being brave enogh to stan Beyonce in exhell :tifftear_miss_ny_new_york_ms_crying_wipe_tears_sad: I feel betrayed :tifftear_miss_ny_new_york_ms_crying_wipe_tears_sad:I can'tttttttttt :tifftear_miss_ny_new_york_ms_crying_wipe_tears_sad:

You were dragged because we love you. :queenflopga_walk_sass_pink: Sorry you feel betrayed, but not sorry for lovingly dragging you! :kisses2all_britney_pom_piece_of_me_green_blowing_kissing:

Well now I stand firm on what I said.

My decision, Tinasha is cancelled eternally for Midnight :chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass:

Y'all did that, I hope you guys can overcome the guilt :chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass:

Seriously though, yes she is very talented and I find her interesting but, I don't know, her music just doesn't click with me :raven_thats_so_simone_talking_telling_preaching:

I’m stronger than yesterday, so I’ll overcome the guilt! :chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass:

Seriously though, I know what you mean! Her earlier stuff wasn’t my favorite but her two most recent albums showed me the way! :fakecry_christina_aguilera_xtina_crying_tears_wipe_sad:

• Love 2
  • Haha 1
26 minutes ago, SlayOut said:

Seriously though, I know what you mean! Her earlier stuff wasn’t my favorite but her two most recent albums showed me the way!

This. 

Geralt the way you did nothing to defend me from the attacks I-:tifftear_miss_ny_new_york_ms_crying_wipe_tears_sad: I though you cared about (Britney's) meeee :tifftear_miss_ny_new_york_ms_crying_wipe_tears_sad:

I did do sth for you, though:lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack: i showed you I see your pov and that you do have a valid point :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack:

Now stream Hold Up cuz they don't love you like I love you :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack:

• Haha 3
5 hours ago, SlayOut said:

The way I cackled I – :riha_rihanna_cackle_laughing_lol_haha_hehe_lmao_hand:

You were dragged because we love you. :queenflopga_walk_sass_pink: Sorry you feel betrayed, but not sorry for lovingly dragging you! :kisses2all_britney_pom_piece_of_me_green_blowing_kissing:

I’m stronger than yesterday, so I’ll overcome the guilt! :chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass:

Seriously though, I know what you mean! Her earlier stuff wasn’t my favorite but her two most recent albums showed me the way! :fakecry_christina_aguilera_xtina_crying_tears_wipe_sad:

It was all done completely in love :bop_beyonce_dancing_yes_Yas_cheer_party_glasses::crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad::reductive_madonna_mdna_tea_coffee_cup_sips_sipping_drink_spill::orangu_orangutan_ape:

• Haha 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block