Are We Here for Britney Releasing a Docuseries?

I've been thinking about Britney saying she wants to tell more of what's been going down the last 14 years with the conservatorship and leading up to it. I honestly wouldn't want a Book 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️ I would rather see a deep docuseries like Dancing with Devils by Demi Lovato (pls don't come for me mentioning Demi's doc :demi_lipstick_flirt_red_pink_makeup:) because it would be personal and Britney could include her true inner circle of celeb peers and / or friends and any family not involved with Team Con like her cousins. 

Would you be here for Little Bit Personal: A Britney Spears Docuseries coming out on Paramount+? :badgirl_britney_flirt_sexy_pom_piece_of_me_lips:

• Love 4

I’d be here for whatever she wants to do honestly. If she wants to sit down and talk about it, I think it’d be incredibly powerful. A book would be great too because she could take her time to really express herself the way she wants. I’d prefer something I could watch but if a book is what she wants then so be it. 

• Love 3
  • Like 6
5 minutes ago, idontgare said:

I’d be here for whatever she wants to do honestly. If she wants to sit down and talk about it, I think it’d be incredibly powerful. A book would be great too because she could take her time to really express herself the way she wants. I’d prefer something I could watch but if a book is what she wants then so be it. 

Yeah she might wanna do some Barnes & Noble vibes who knows 🤷🤷🤷 Obvi, I would buy it and read it. 

But I'm with you, I would rather watch something :thirsty_britney_onyx_drink_flirt_drinking_sipping_fan_hot:

• Love 2
2 hours ago, JayTawndre said:

I've been thinking about Britney saying she wants to tell more of what's been going down the last 14 years with the conservatorship and leading up to it. I honestly wouldn't want a Book 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️ I would rather see a deep docuseries like Dancing with Devils by Demi Lovato (pls don't come for me mentioning Demi's doc :demi_lipstick_flirt_red_pink_makeup:) because it would be personal and Britney could include her true inner circle of celeb peers and / or friends and any family not involved with Team Con like her cousins. 

Would you be here for Little Bit Personal: A Britney Spears Docuseries coming out on Paramount+? :badgirl_britney_flirt_sexy_pom_piece_of_me_lips:

Docuseries would definitely be a fantastic idea. I think more people prefer watching something than reading it. I mean I love books and I would buy Britney's book but docuseries would be my cup of tea :tiffanynod_miss_ms_ny_new_york_yes_yas_nodding_agree:

• Love 1
12 minutes ago, Oh baby baby said:

Docuseries would definitely be a fantastic idea. I think more people prefer watching something than reading it. I mean I love books and I would buy Britney's book but docuseries would be my cup of tea :tiffanynod_miss_ms_ny_new_york_yes_yas_nodding_agree:

Yasss Kween :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

What do you think of my title "Little Bit Personal" :byetina_xtina_Christina_aguilera_pink_leave_bye_walk_leave_carpet_cheetah_hat:

What about we are here for whatever she wants to do? I know these posts are genuine and they come from a good heart...But part of me feels like this is no different than Team Con.

It seems everyone has ideas about what she should do or how she should do certain things...Let's just wait and see what she decides (or doesn't decide) to do.

I would rather that than a book. im not a big reader although i did read Mel B's autobiography in 2019 because i really wanted to read it and i'd be the same with Britneys book.But i think a docuseries would be better as we'd hear it from her mouth. i'd worry with a book how much editing was done to it

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Britneylandia said:

A docuseries would be amazing tbh. Can’t wait to see a free Britney!

FREE BRITNEY!!!

I'm so hoping I speak this into existence 🤷🤷🤷 :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

It could cover so much while also allowing us to get to know Britney a little. Unfiltered. Raw. Real 

1 hour ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

What about we are here for whatever she wants to do? I know these posts are genuine and they come from a good heart...But part of me feels like this is no different than Team Con.

It seems everyone has ideas about what she should do or how she should do certain things...Let's just wait and see what she decides (or doesn't decide) to do.

I respect your opinion :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

3 hours ago, jonloch1 said:

I would rather that than a book. im not a big reader although i did read Mel B's autobiography in 2019 because i really wanted to read it and i'd be the same with Britneys book.But i think a docuseries would be better as we'd hear it from her mouth. i'd worry with a book how much editing was done to it

For sure :nynod_miss_new_york_ms_nodding_yes_yas_agree:

• Like 1
8 hours ago, idontgare said:

Like someone said on the other hand though 

On 8/30/2021 at 1:50 PM, jonloch1 said:

Hi :verycool_britney_nod_glory_yes_yas_mhmm:

• 1 month later...