I just sneezed and $uddenly I’m an ANIMAL??

rik

😉Omg :ahhh_britney_scream_glory_excited_yay_pumped: I just sneezed and suddenly I’m an ANIMAL  :gobaby_cheering_yes_yas_wow_proud:🌺🌺🌺🌸🌸🌹🌹

🌸🌹🌹🌹🌹her music is actually fun and good

ppl w stupid taste tried to paint her as some auto tune trashy girl but honestly it was super cool… and you can’t work well w vocoders and stuff without a good voice and technique. The writing is great too!! Ppl wanted her to be the equivalent to LMFAO or 3OH! But she was way more than that I think 

Da na na na na na na 

Wow her mom helped write this. 🌺🌺🌺🌺🌸🌸Makes me wanna :smokney_britney_smoke_cigarette_chaotic_2004_exhale_blow:

Spoiler

I AM!!!!! CANNIBAL :wow_surprised_shocked_omg: CANNIBAL CANNI BAL I AM!!!!! 

OMF and this song!!! The party becomes a MESS @SUCCESSICA IS A QUEEN
Glitter vomit - Kenzie’s Prints
yupp

omg and the depth tbh….. “when did I become such a hypocrite. Double life lies that you caught me in… trust me I’m paying for it” :ohwut_gaga_sunglasses_shocked_surprised_what_huh: excuse me KE$HA????!!! OR SHOULD I SAY KESHA ROSE 🌹😜😜🌹🌹

Really beautifully done. Powerful bridge and chorus. Don’t u agree @Jordan Miller

:arianabye_grande_drive_ariana_pull_away_car_van_kiss_wave_goodbye_leave_leaving:  This one cuts deep… @SlayOut order the Uber I’m crying :wontcry_tears_crying_sad:🌸🌸🌸🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺

omg and the ROCK SONGS????? HELLO

WHAT? @Midnight 

omg the eagles. This time stamped BRIDGE…… omg @PokemonSpears If u like personal ALBUMS :gagaf_wtf_dance_green_um_random:

GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!

🌺🌺🌺🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹 PS my sneeze is over 

• Love 2

I always enjoyed her music over her contemporaries. :kesha_sunglasses_pink_talking_telling:

I think her artistry is underrated and the quality of the music has remained pretty consistent. She hasn’t fallen off at all since *that person* stopped working with her. She can try different genres without losing her essence along the way. One day she gives you Praying and the next Kinky featuring her old persona :ohcrap_britney_crap_omg_glory_jimmy_kimmel_jkl_surprised_wow: She’s the party girl, she’s the tragedy, she’s f*-cking everything.

• Love 1
8 hours ago, boyinthemirror said:

I always enjoyed her music over her contemporaries. :kesha_sunglasses_pink_talking_telling:

I think her artistry is underrated and the quality of the music has remained pretty consistent. She hasn’t fallen off at all since *that person* stopped working with her. She can try different genres without losing her essence along the way. One day she gives you Praying and the next Kinky featuring her old persona :ohcrap_britney_crap_omg_glory_jimmy_kimmel_jkl_surprised_wow: She’s the party girl, she’s the tragedy, she’s f*-cking everything.

She’s legit everything omg. I love her and need to rediscover her through her latest album. I have yet to listen to high road but it is very exciting. 

7 hours ago, Blackout2006 said:

Okay but her last album was *chefs kiss* :kesha_sunglasses_pink_talking_telling:

Need to check it out

7 hours ago, Alexanda said:

Single-material :goat_monster_devil_dance_dancing_makeup_brush:

I heard she wanted that album to be more rock. I haven’t listened to much beyond animal, cannibal and rainbow which are incredible 

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.