New BreatheHeavy live stream TODAY at 12:30 pm PT

One-click subscribe to our YouTube channel!

I just sneezed and $uddenly I’m an ANIMAL??

Rik

😉Omg :ahhh_britney_scream_glory_excited_yay_pumped: I just sneezed and suddenly I’m an ANIMAL  :gobaby_cheering_yes_yas_wow_proud:🌺🌺🌺🌸🌸🌹🌹

🌸🌹🌹🌹🌹her music is actually fun and good

ppl w stupid taste tried to paint her as some auto tune trashy girl but honestly it was super cool… and you can’t work well w vocoders and stuff without a good voice and technique. The writing is great too!! Ppl wanted her to be the equivalent to LMFAO or 3OH! But she was way more than that I think 

Da na na na na na na 

Wow her mom helped write this. 🌺🌺🌺🌺🌸🌸Makes me wanna :smokney_britney_smoke_cigarette_chaotic_2004_exhale_blow:

Spoiler

I AM!!!!! CANNIBAL :wow_surprised_shocked_omg: CANNIBAL CANNI BAL I AM!!!!! 

OMF and this song!!! The party becomes a MESS @SUCCESSICA IS A QUEEN
Glitter vomit - Kenzie’s Prints
yupp

omg and the depth tbh….. “when did I become such a hypocrite. Double life lies that you caught me in… trust me I’m paying for it” :ohwut_gaga_sunglasses_shocked_surprised_what_huh: excuse me KE$HA????!!! OR SHOULD I SAY KESHA ROSE 🌹😜😜🌹🌹

Really beautifully done. Powerful bridge and chorus. Don’t u agree @Jordan Miller

:arianabye_grande_drive_ariana_pull_away_car_van_kiss_wave_goodbye_leave_leaving:  This one cuts deep… @SlayOut order the Uber I’m crying :wontcry_tears_crying_sad:🌸🌸🌸🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺

omg and the ROCK SONGS????? HELLO

WHAT? @Midnight 

omg the eagles. This time stamped BRIDGE…… omg @PokemonSpears If u like personal ALBUMS :gagaf_wtf_dance_green_um_random:

GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!

🌺🌺🌺🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹 PS my sneeze is over 

• Love 2

I always enjoyed her music over her contemporaries. :kesha_sunglasses_pink_talking_telling:

I think her artistry is underrated and the quality of the music has remained pretty consistent. She hasn’t fallen off at all since *that person* stopped working with her. She can try different genres without losing her essence along the way. One day she gives you Praying and the next Kinky featuring her old persona :ohcrap_britney_crap_omg_glory_jimmy_kimmel_jkl_surprised_wow: She’s the party girl, she’s the tragedy, she’s f*-cking everything.

• Love 1
8 hours ago, boyinthemirror said:

I always enjoyed her music over her contemporaries. :kesha_sunglasses_pink_talking_telling:

I think her artistry is underrated and the quality of the music has remained pretty consistent. She hasn’t fallen off at all since *that person* stopped working with her. She can try different genres without losing her essence along the way. One day she gives you Praying and the next Kinky featuring her old persona :ohcrap_britney_crap_omg_glory_jimmy_kimmel_jkl_surprised_wow: She’s the party girl, she’s the tragedy, she’s f*-cking everything.

She’s legit everything omg. I love her and need to rediscover her through her latest album. I have yet to listen to high road but it is very exciting. 

7 hours ago, Blackout2006 said:

Okay but her last album was *chefs kiss* :kesha_sunglasses_pink_talking_telling:

Need to check it out

7 hours ago, Alexanda said:

Single-material :goat_monster_devil_dance_dancing_makeup_brush:

I heard she wanted that album to be more rock. I haven’t listened to much beyond animal, cannibal and rainbow which are incredible 

• Love 1