Circus Tour DVD?

16 minutes ago, Bboy1988 said:

The Circus Tour was amazing. Was it ever filmed? Is there any professional Footage ? And why wasn’t it ever released on DVD??? So DVD worthy unlike FF show 

14 minutes ago, BritneyLVR said:

One show with brown hair was professionally filmed 

I don't like you can't hear the crowd

the reality of the crowd :

• Love 1

Many dates were filmed, the date at Madison in NY where she used the golden corset in Circus had many professional cameras according to the fans, even at that time it was believed that it would be the date of the DVD. Also the London dates at the O2 Arena were filmed, and Britney who always wore random costumes in some songs chose to wear the same costumes on each date creating the rumor that the DVD was being filmed with different dates, similar to "I Am ... World Tour" by Beyoncé. Also on some dates Britney wore a camera or microphone type device on her clothing, fueling rumors that a DVD was being filmed.

• Love 1
  • Like 2
55 minutes ago, Prince Ali said:

Apparently there was a trademark dispute about the giant round screen above the stage and because of that, they were not able to release the DVD.. at least that's what I remember was said in 2009/10

I remember this. Apparently U2 have the rights or something.