"Hold Me Closer" is rumored to arrive on August 19th.  Pre-save. 🚀🌹

Was Charlie Ebersol a fake boyfriend?

2 minutes ago, rennen said:

Fake boyfriend? What? 

The questions on here at times blow my mind. 

bbc wow GIF

I'm here to help you anyway :tysm_beyonce_thanks_wow_gratitude_love_you_ily:

fake

[ feyk ]

See synonyms for: fake / faked / faker / fakest on Thesaurus.com

verb (used with object), faked, fak·ing.
prepare or make (something specious, deceptive, or fraudulent): to fake a report showing nonexistent profits.
to conceal the defects of or make appear more attractive, interesting, valuable, etc., usually in order to deceive: The story was faked a bit to make it more sensational.

verb (used without object), faked, fak·ing.
to fake something; pretend.
to give a fake to an opponent.
  • Love 2
  • Haha 3
2 minutes ago, Nickey said:

fake

[ feyk ]

See synonyms for: fake / faked / faker / fakest on Thesaurus.com

verb (used with object), faked, fak·ing.
prepare or make (something specious, deceptive, or fraudulent): to fake a report showing nonexistent profits.
to conceal the defects of or make appear more attractive, interesting, valuable, etc., usually in order to deceive: The story was faked a bit to make it more sensational.

verb (used without object), faked, fak·ing.
to fake something; pretend.
to give a fake to an opponent.

:gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

• Love 1
  • Haha 3

he was cute, but i remember reading some **** about him talking about britney being dumb and stuff which isn't cool, so he can **** off too.. idk what the deal is, but I think people are taking some of these theories too far.. I mean she likes guy she gets with them they are boyfriend girlfriend, they were looked into for having any drug or alcohol problems im sure but its not as in depth as some think to me I don't believe that.. 

• Super Mods
6 minutes ago, jordeezy said:

He was so cute but they moved wayyy too fast IMO. He met the kids really early in their relationship. 

I think that aspect was really important for Britney 

despite what people say of Jason Trawick, I think he really seemed like a paternal figure to the kids (at least when they were with her) so I suppose it was just normal for the following boyfriends to get close to the kids.

Únete a Exhale Latino   ///   Vote at Exhale's Top 20 Week 37 here

2 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

I think that aspect was really important for Britney 

despite what people say of Jason Trawick, I think he really seemed like a paternal figure to the kids (at least when they were with her) so I suppose it was just normal for the following boyfriends to get close to the kids.

Didn't they do a full-on magazine spread with the kids after they had only been dating 5 or 6 months? Lol

• Like 1