Kim Kardashian faces backlash for not publicly voicing support for Britney

1 hour ago, FreeBritBrit said:

Guys this is great! Cuz now if she doesnt say anything Taylor will do in spite  for sure and that way it's a win-win

TS is fake ***..she won’t say until it’s going to benefit her..Remember her album Lover, she become a LGBTQ ally as it’s start to benefit her..

• Love 1
2 hours ago, Jordan Miller said:

An Instagram influencer received a wave of engagement on her post calling out Kim Kardashian for failing to use her star power to help Britney amidst her ongoing conservatorship battle. 

I do agree it would have been nice for Kim to have said something. At the same time, I don't like this idea of calling people out and pressuring them to say something. Perhaps they spoke privately. Not sure how to feel about this.

Thoughts, Exhale? 

Related:

kimkb.jpg.5f23c95ec2b133939991766066bb87da.jpg

I think the GP pressure is already there, they all have the fire under their *****. The best they can do now, is to support within the industry, which I am sure would have a greater impact on the resolution.

At the end of the day, celebrities do not make political decisions, the people behind them are the powerful ones.

We all should stop wasting time or energy in "harrasing" celebs to support Britney, many people stood up for her already. If a person genuinely doesn't care about it or can't speak up then is none of our business and I don't think is good to have fake people using a hashtag just so they can save their faces. Anyways, we also can't be sure If some of them actually tried to reach out privately to her...

• Like 2
  • Super Mods
2 minutes ago, ohoney said:

We all should stop wasting time or energy in "harrasing" celebs to support Britney, many people stood up for her already. If a person genuinely doesn't care about it or can't speak up then is none of our business and I don't think is good to have fake people using a hashtag just so they can save their faces. Anyways, we also can't be sure If some of them actually tried to reach out privately to her...

I agree. Also, it’s not like one social media post from one of these celebs will move mountains or change anything materially or legally for Britney.

I think that news articles (like the New Yorker piece and New York Times reporting) is actually more helpful. If any of these celebs that have spoken out leverage their influence to get more articles/journalistic investigations written about the conservatorship, I think that would be way more impactful.

• Love 1
3 hours ago, Jordan Miller said:

An Instagram influencer received a wave of engagement on her post calling out Kim Kardashian for failing to use her star power to help Britney amidst her ongoing conservatorship battle. 

I do agree it would have been nice for Kim to have said something. At the same time, I don't like this idea of calling people out and pressuring them to say something. Perhaps they spoke privately. Not sure how to feel about this.

Thoughts, Exhale? 

Related:

kimkb.jpg.5f23c95ec2b133939991766066bb87da.jpg

Mariah Carey voiced her support publicly, and got unfollowed by Britney, so you don't really know. Maybe Kim talked to Britney privately 

She stands up for "innocent" or individuals who were wrongfully overpunished, but she hasn't stood up for Britney. It's a shame. Regardless if she would have gotten involved she still could and should have spoken out like Khloe and Kourtney did.

• Like 1